Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best kclongforms Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best kclongforms Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about –––cl2(g)+–––kbr(aq)→–––br2(l)+–––kcl(aq), kcl logo 10, kcl student 10, kcl radio 10, kcl term dates 10,

• 1 Followers
  • 30 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Kasim Crestfallen

ज़िन्दगी किसी भिक्षुक का झोला है जिसे वो हर मोड़ पर एक दफा खोला है झोले में रखा वो पांच सौ का नोट है अस्पताल दिन गुज़र जाता भिक्षुक का इधर उधर भटकते भटकते गिनती के सिक्के मिलते उसे हर दिन जिसे वो गिन गिन कर खर्च करता फिर कोई एक दिन अचानक उसे #Hospital #kclongforms

read more
(Read in Caption) ज़िन्दगी किसी भिक्षुक का झोला है
जिसे वो हर मोड़ पर एक दफा खोला है 
झोले में रखा वो पांच सौ का नोट है अस्पताल
दिन गुज़र जाता भिक्षुक का
इधर उधर भटकते भटकते
गिनती के सिक्के मिलते उसे हर दिन
जिसे वो गिन गिन कर खर्च करता
फिर कोई एक दिन अचानक उसे

Kasim Crestfallen

Football and writing poetries, I have always prioritized the most. Here football tournament itself is knocking at my gate, how could I not welcome it. Wearing the captain band, it became my responsibility to give my best. Each morning started with the practice and usually continued till evening because the classes in between we attended was of no value as we even sitting in those classes, used to discuss our strategy. Days passed with a high acceleration and we stepped in the stadium. A lot of s #story #Motivation #yqbaba #yqquotes #longform #kclongforms #welcominggoodbye

read more
       Football and writing poetries, I have always prioritized the most. Here football tournament itself is knocking at my gate, how could I not welcome it. Wearing the captain band, it became my responsibility to give my best. Each morning started with the practice and usually continued till evening because the classes in between we attended was of no value as we even sitting in those classes, used to discuss our strategy.
Days passed with a high acceleration and we stepped in the stadium. A lot of s

Kasim Crestfallen

Whatever the moment is, whether its special one or a synonym for burden, it passes very soon. Same happened here also as I was enjoying the best fifteen minutes of my school life with the person I had a strong crush since last eleven years, standing so close to me. Her shoulder was touching my elbow and the air passing through the tiny gaps were blushing as if they resonated with my heartbeat. I wanted the moment, to stretch further and further with the background music of the mobile camera's ph #story #Motivation #yqbaba #yqquotes #longform #kclongforms #welcominggoodbye

read more
      Whatever the moment is, whether its special one or a synonym for burden, it passes very soon. Same happened here also as I was enjoying the best fifteen minutes of my school life with the person I had a strong crush since last eleven years, standing so close to me. Her shoulder was touching my elbow and the air passing through the tiny gaps were blushing as if they resonated with my heartbeat. I wanted the moment, to stretch further and further with the background music of the mobile camera's ph

Kasim Crestfallen

Feelings are nothing but wanderers having no specific destination. I knew it that gathering permanent feelings for a temporary person is stupidity, but still some happenings can never be controlled. So we must flow with the wave of life and explore new surprises which are meant for us. Loving and caring for Shaina was my wish and I carried it for a decade, but recently my lime light was Disha's story and when I came to know about it, I felt Disha's emotions and get carried away. ID card and Dish #Motivation #yqbaba #yqquotes #longform #kclongforms #welcominggoodbye

read more
         Feelings are nothing but wanderers having no specific destination. I knew it that gathering permanent feelings for a temporary person is stupidity, but still some happenings can never be controlled. So we must flow with the wave of life and explore new surprises which are meant for us.
Loving and caring for Shaina was my wish and I carried it for a decade, but recently my lime light was Disha's story and when I came to know about it, I felt Disha's emotions and get carried away. ID card and Dish

Kasim Crestfallen

Disha's story was not that much shocking for me as my over thinker mind printed a whole novel about her a long before she could even think to share it with me. The only thing I was feeling was how shit can a person be. You must decide first before committing not commit before deciding. Her story was revolving in my mind without any pause and I was not trying to obstruct it rather flowing with the wave. The next day I went to the school carrying those heavy thoughts in my head. I ​came to know th #Motivation #yqbaba #yqquotes #longform #kclongforms #welcominggoodbye

read more
      Disha's story was not that much shocking for me as my over thinker mind printed a whole novel about her a long before she could even think to share it with me. The only thing I was feeling was how shit can a person be. You must decide first before committing not commit before deciding. Her story was revolving in my mind without any pause and I was not trying to obstruct it rather flowing with the wave. The next day I went to the school carrying those heavy thoughts in my head. I ​came to know th

Kasim Crestfallen

Twelfth standard, the last chapter of school life which everyone wants to read with full enthusiasm as we become the senior most. Though I was promoted to twelfth, I was not that much happier because of my eleventh's marks. The promise I made to myself on seeing boards results poked me and tried to convince me that I have to study hard this time. But one half of mine was telling me to create as much memory as I can because later on when I will turn back, those memories will give me reasons to fe #story #Motivation #yqbaba #yqquotes #longform #kclongforms #welcominggoodbye

read more
      Twelfth standard, the last chapter of school life which everyone wants to read with full enthusiasm as we become the senior most.
Though I was promoted to twelfth, I was not that much happier because of my eleventh's marks. The promise I made to myself on seeing boards results poked me and tried to convince me that I have to study hard this time. But one half of mine was telling me to create as much memory as I can because later on when I will turn back, those memories will give me reasons to fe

Kasim Crestfallen

Time was running forward in its own track and I was not able to move even for an inch. Planned for starting a study from January, but when I opened my eye, I found myself diving in the last week of Jan. Our exam was going to be conducted from March first and I had hardly one month to study. I was preparing myself to start studying to at least pass the class anyhow, but at the very moment, the biggest diversion knocked my door. Farewell for twelfth class. As it was a ritual coming from long back, #story #Motivation #yqbaba #yqquotes #longform #kclongforms #welcominggoodbye

read more
     Time was running forward in its own track and I was not able to move even for an inch. Planned for starting a study from January, but when I opened my eye, I found myself diving in the last week of Jan. Our exam was going to be conducted from March first and I had hardly one month to study. I was preparing myself to start studying to at least pass the class anyhow, but at the very moment, the biggest diversion knocked my door. Farewell for twelfth class. As it was a ritual coming from long back,

Kasim Crestfallen

"𝐇𝐞𝐲, 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐊𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐦. 𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝" I typed with a full speed. "𝐅𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐑𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐤𝐞𝐥𝐚?" She asked "𝐘𝐞𝐬" "𝐇𝐨𝐰 𝐢𝐭 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐛𝐞 𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐛𝐥𝐞. 𝐘𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐥𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠", she replied, being surprised. #story #Motivation #yqbaba #yqquotes #longform #kclongforms #welcominggoodbye

read more
        "𝐇𝐞𝐲, 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐊𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐦. 𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝" I typed with a full speed.

"𝐅𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐑𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐤𝐞𝐥𝐚?" She asked

"𝐘𝐞𝐬"

"𝐇𝐨𝐰 𝐢𝐭 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐛𝐞 𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐛𝐥𝐞. 𝐘𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐥𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠", she replied, being surprised.

Kasim Crestfallen

For a second, I couldn't believe what just happened. I was analyzing the matter as I didn't want to talk freely with her before checking whether it's actually her or someone else. Also, it has been around two months and she never ever tried to contact me, how she can message me now. Social media is filled with fake accounts so it won't be good to talk to an account which has no profile picture. I thought of talking normally, so that within talks, I can get to know about her reality. After thinki #story #Motivation #yqbaba #yqquotes #longform #kclongforms #welcominggoodbye

read more
     For a second, I couldn't believe what just happened. I was analyzing the matter as I didn't want to talk freely with her before checking whether it's actually her or someone else. Also, it has been around two months and she never ever tried to contact me, how she can message me now. Social media is filled with fake accounts so it won't be good to talk to an account which has no profile picture. I thought of talking normally, so that within talks, I can get to know about her reality. After thinki

Kasim Crestfallen

Though almost fourteen hours has been deducted from Saturday but the next 42 hours were going to be the longest hours of my life. It was so difficult to live those hours. There were so many works to do but what I prioritize in the top was thinking about Disha's transfer. I continued thinking about her and was drawing different assumptions in my mind about whether to talk or not on Monday which will be her last day. If I did talk, what would be the topic! What would I ask or say to her! After con #story #Motivation #yqbaba #yqquotes #longform #kclongforms #welcominggoodbye

read more
      Though almost fourteen hours has been deducted from Saturday but the next 42 hours were going to be the longest hours of my life. It was so difficult to live those hours. There were so many works to do but what I prioritize in the top was thinking about Disha's transfer. I continued thinking about her and was drawing different assumptions in my mind about whether to talk or not on Monday which will be her last day. If I did talk, what would be the topic! What would I ask or say to her!
After con
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification