Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best headphonesstory Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best headphonesstory Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about headphone love quotes, u love headphone, headphone love photos, headphone love images, headphone love wallpaper,

• 7 Followers
  • 7 Stories

Shweta Giri

Missing #yostowrimo? Here's a prompt. Write a #ShortStory titled #headphones. #headphonesstory #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
"I'm really sorry yarr, I was so engrossed in music that i couldn't listen you. Music is the connecting link between me and my father. Today he is not there with us, but these tunes remind me of him and of those days when we lived happily together." Initially i was a bit nervous while talking to you, but the way you shared about your past at the very first meet and made me comfortable ,i was just smitten with you and again fallen in love with you loosing control on myself... Missing #YoStoWriMo? Here's a prompt. Write a #shortstory titled #Headphones. #headphonesstory  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Abid

Nautanki.. 😉 Missing #yostowrimo? Here's a prompt. Write a #ShortStory titled #headphones. #headphonesstory #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
"I have noticed you and can hear you well, 
the earphones are a pretension, 
I too am waiting for your attention."  Nautanki.. 😉 

Missing #YoStoWriMo? Here's a prompt. Write a #shortstory titled #Headphones. #headphonesstory  #YourQuoteAndMine

Hari Varma

Missing #yostowrimo? Here's a prompt. Write a #ShortStory titled #headphones. #headphonesstory #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
"OMG! What happened to your voice? Are you okay? Did you see any ghost? Did you see any Devil? Or anything scary? It happens! Chalo, dress up! Let's go to doctor!“. He didn't give a chance to tell you to remove his hi-tec noise cancelling Headphones. Ultimately I rushed you and pulled out the Headphones. "Since morning I have seen you only". Now you realised and said "OK. Now you got back your voice seeing me, an Angel. Me!“. I had to pull out the pillow you were leaning on and beat you left right and center. You  screamed "Stop... I was joking".  Missing #YoStoWriMo? Here's a prompt. Write a #shortstory titled #Headphones. #headphonesstory  #YourQuoteAndMine

Krithika Jayasheela

read more
"Did You Say Something?"
"I Wish I Had"
"Huh?"
"Nothing. Come Let's Go, Our Graduation Ceremony Is About To Start In A While"
"Yeah! I Am Just Too Excited"
"Can't Say The Same About Me"
"Why?"
"I Wish I Could Stay A Little Longer In This Place That Has Given Me So Much To Cherish"
"And What Would That So Much Be?"
"You!! I Mean You're Wasting Our Time. Hurry Up Or Else The Doors Will Be Closed." 
"Okay Okay Let's Go" Missing #YoStoWriMo? Here's a prompt. Write a #shortstory titled #Headphones. #headphonesstory  #YourQuoteAndMine

Snigdha Agrawal

read more
"Hold on, I'll take just a minute".
The minutes ticked by, I kept waiting
Then left saddened with the thought
someone else had priority over me. Missing #YoStoWriMo? Here's a prompt. Write a #shortstory titled #Headphones. #headphonesstory  #YourQuoteAndMine

Vansh Kumar

read more
You Said that what's my problem  . I said that a club events 
will happen after this month. You promised to practice with me. But how can you forget.
Jack said sorry for his rude behavior. He then asked me about the events that will take place. I said that they are event from 
poetry to singing and dancing. I then told him the time.  He then asked me who was the judge this time. I said it was
Mr Romero -  A face of hard metal rock music industry
Ms Jenni - A born poetess since childhood
Jack Reacher - A man know by the name of Mr fantastic
Then we started practising for our events . our performance was liked by judges. One of the judges Ms Jenni liked and asked about my poetry interest . I said it was since childhood like her.
She said oh great. I like it. She shaked hands with me and jack.
When we got the prize . After opening it we got 2 headphones and some books. I said it All started from  headphones and ended it. The judges also laughed and said goodbye and said our talent will make us an ideal person in future.

Missing #YoStoWriMo? Here's a prompt. Write a #shortstory titled #Headphones. #headphonesstory  #YourQuoteAndMine

Komal Sharma Gupta

Random story of random beings in random times. Missing #yostowrimo? Here's a prompt. Write a #ShortStory titled #headphones. #headphonesstory #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #tejaswiniaura

read more
"Hey there", while taking them off
"Hi!", said I.
"So what's up?, why all the frantic handshaking in front of my face.", you asked with a frown.
"Oh! I wanted your complete attention", I answered with a wink.
"Okay, you got it, now what?"
"You left in a hurry this morning, was wondering why?"
"All good, I have to go now, I have a meeting."
"Are you angry about yesterday?"
"No, it is not important to me what you do with your time."
"I guess we agreed to that from the beginning", I said.
We had been in an open relationship, no threads attached at all. Each was free to date anyone they wanted to, no questions asked. I had fallen head over heels in love with her. She didn't know, nor wanted to. I wanted to tell her but couldn't. So this was me, scared of commitment, but hopelessly in love. Was I hiding behind the veneer of modernism? Was I being true to myself? So here am I, a man caught in a dilemma.

Random story of random beings in random times.

#tejaswiniaura

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification