Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best headphones Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best headphones Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about h fam headphones, iphone 7 adapter for headphones and charger, headphones quotes, gaming headphones with mic, please use headphones,

• 27 Followers
  • 25 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

R.S.Meghwal

mute video

Maha

mute video

Suraj Madhwani

mute video

Arshi Dokadia

Wear your headphones, keep them on mute, sit in a crowded room and watch as true faces unveil.  #headphones #yqbaba #truth

Shweta Giri

Missing #yostowrimo? Here's a prompt. Write a #ShortStory titled #headphones. #headphonesstory #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
"I'm really sorry yarr, I was so engrossed in music that i couldn't listen you. Music is the connecting link between me and my father. Today he is not there with us, but these tunes remind me of him and of those days when we lived happily together." Initially i was a bit nervous while talking to you, but the way you shared about your past at the very first meet and made me comfortable ,i was just smitten with you and again fallen in love with you loosing control on myself... Missing #YoStoWriMo? Here's a prompt. Write a #shortstory titled #Headphones. #headphonesstory  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Abid

Nautanki.. 😉 Missing #yostowrimo? Here's a prompt. Write a #ShortStory titled #headphones. #headphonesstory #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
"I have noticed you and can hear you well, 
the earphones are a pretension, 
I too am waiting for your attention."  Nautanki.. 😉 

Missing #YoStoWriMo? Here's a prompt. Write a #shortstory titled #Headphones. #headphonesstory  #YourQuoteAndMine

Hari Varma

Missing #yostowrimo? Here's a prompt. Write a #ShortStory titled #headphones. #headphonesstory #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
"OMG! What happened to your voice? Are you okay? Did you see any ghost? Did you see any Devil? Or anything scary? It happens! Chalo, dress up! Let's go to doctor!“. He didn't give a chance to tell you to remove his hi-tec noise cancelling Headphones. Ultimately I rushed you and pulled out the Headphones. "Since morning I have seen you only". Now you realised and said "OK. Now you got back your voice seeing me, an Angel. Me!“. I had to pull out the pillow you were leaning on and beat you left right and center. You  screamed "Stop... I was joking".  Missing #YoStoWriMo? Here's a prompt. Write a #shortstory titled #Headphones. #headphonesstory  #YourQuoteAndMine

Krithika Jayasheela

read more
"Did You Say Something?"
"I Wish I Had"
"Huh?"
"Nothing. Come Let's Go, Our Graduation Ceremony Is About To Start In A While"
"Yeah! I Am Just Too Excited"
"Can't Say The Same About Me"
"Why?"
"I Wish I Could Stay A Little Longer In This Place That Has Given Me So Much To Cherish"
"And What Would That So Much Be?"
"You!! I Mean You're Wasting Our Time. Hurry Up Or Else The Doors Will Be Closed." 
"Okay Okay Let's Go" Missing #YoStoWriMo? Here's a prompt. Write a #shortstory titled #Headphones. #headphonesstory  #YourQuoteAndMine

Snigdha Agrawal

read more
"Hold on, I'll take just a minute".
The minutes ticked by, I kept waiting
Then left saddened with the thought
someone else had priority over me. Missing #YoStoWriMo? Here's a prompt. Write a #shortstory titled #Headphones. #headphonesstory  #YourQuoteAndMine

Gaurav Dutta

Headphones : Best invention for mankind,

Keep you away from shits & bitching. #invention #onliner #yqbaba #headphones #dailylife #office #life
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification