Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best rztask119 Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best rztask119 Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about

• 3 Followers
  • 3 Stories

Sita Prasad

The picture can be deciphered in two ways according to me. No doubt it depicts the present scenario of education system on one side. On the the hand, I like to draw the message from it that everyone knows the inequality and discrimination on the basis of education in the present world. So rather than just describing the situation, I would like to request through my poem -we all spread the word of sharing, do our bit and try to build a better tomorrow for the next generation, instead of lamenting #restzone #rzलेखकसमूह #rztask119

read more
Education for all 

Please find the poem in the caption.  The picture can be deciphered in two ways according to me. No doubt it depicts the present scenario of education system on one side. On the the hand, I like to draw the message from it that everyone knows the inequality and discrimination on the basis of education in the present world. So rather than just describing the situation, I would like to request through my poem -we all spread the word of sharing, do our bit and try to build a better tomorrow for the next generation, instead of lamenting

Poonam Suyal

महत्व शिक्षा का शिक्षा से किसको है आजकल सरोकार बन गई है ये भी एक व्यापार शिक्षा की भी दुकानें #yqrestzone #collabwithrestzone #rzलेखकसमूह #rzwriteshindi #rzwotm #rztask119 #ps_writeups

read more
महत्व शिक्षा का 

(अनुशीर्षक में पढ़ें) महत्व शिक्षा का 

शिक्षा से किसको है 
आजकल सरोकार 
बन गई है ये भी 
एक व्यापार 

शिक्षा की भी दुकानें

Dr Upama Singh

देख इस तस्वीर को मैंने बस यही जाना ज्ञान और शिक्षा से मूल्यवान कोई चीज़ नहीं यहांँ शिक्षा और ज्ञान आज भी पैसे रुपए पर भारी कितना भी धन देकर खरीदना चाहो ना मिलेगी ज्ञान वाली पढ़ाई ज्ञान वाली शिक्षा की कीमत नहीं लगाई जा सकती कितना भी रख दो तराजू पे रुपए ज्ञान शिक्षा ही पड़ेगी भारी इंसान कहता है कि पैसा आए तो मैं कुछ कर दिखाऊँ और पैसा बोले तू कुछ करके दिखा तो मैं आऊँ #yqdidi #restzone #collabwithrestzone #yqrz #rzलेखकसमूह #rzwotm #rimjhim_thoughts #rztask119

read more
“जीवन में शिक्षा और ज्ञान का महत्व”
      अनुशीर्षक में    

देख इस तस्वीर को मैंने बस यही जाना
ज्ञान और शिक्षा से मूल्यवान कोई चीज़ नहीं यहांँ
शिक्षा और ज्ञान आज भी पैसे रुपए पर भारी
कितना भी धन देकर खरीदना चाहो ना मिलेगी ज्ञान वाली पढ़ाई
ज्ञान वाली शिक्षा की कीमत नहीं लगाई जा सकती 
कितना भी रख दो तराजू पे रुपए ज्ञान शिक्षा ही पड़ेगी भारी 
इंसान कहता है कि पैसा आए तो मैं कुछ कर दिखाऊँ
और पैसा बोले तू कुछ करके दिखा तो मैं आऊँ

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification