Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best rzpicprompt2486 Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best rzpicprompt2486 Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about

• 6 Followers
  • 6 Stories

Ada

Hello Resties! ❤️ Collab on this #rzpictureprompt and add your thoughts to it! 😊 Highlight and share this beautiful post so no one misses it!😍 Don't forget to check out our pinned post🥳 #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #yqrestzone #collabwithrestzone #yqrz #rzpicprompt2486

read more
काश ! ऐसा कोई करिश्मा हो जाए,
दुनिया के सभी रिश्ते रूहानी हो जाएँ । Hello Resties! ❤️ 

Collab on this #rzpictureprompt and add your thoughts to it! 😊 

Highlight and share this beautiful post so no one misses it!😍 

Don't forget to check out our pinned post🥳

Bliss Rosetta

Let's dip our legs at the edge of the world where the sky bled its shimmer, a piece of the galaxy on the humble earth's surface. We'll cool our souls and think how quiet this world was before it came into being with a huge 'bang!'. Your eyes twinkling, like the stars, with an innocence not to be found in your age. But here it is, just like you, unexpectedly. In my life, the only thing I dearly wish to stay. Let's catch a jar of your twinkle and keep it hidden. Safe in our warm embrace. And when the darkness creeps out from the corners into the open, we'll set it free to adorn our ceilings. Let the sky envy and call profanities in void. We'll call it a universe. Ours. Feel the breeze that runs through the frisks of your hair. It loves to play hide and seek within the strands. Can you hear it giggle? It's like yours. And it's music to my ears, the kind that you cling on to so dearly just for comfort. The kind that you never get tired of hearing in loop continuously. #yqbaba #yqrestzone #rzwotm #rzwotm_oct #rzpicprompt2486 #bliss_tells_tales

read more
With you, here...

⚜️captioned⚜️

Let's dip our legs at the edge of the world where the sky bled its shimmer, a piece of the galaxy on the humble earth's surface. We'll cool our souls and think how quiet this world was before it came into being with a huge 'bang!'.

Your eyes twinkling, like the stars, with an innocence not to be found in your age. But here it is, just like you, unexpectedly. In my life, the only thing I dearly wish to stay.

Let's catch a jar of your twinkle and keep it hidden. Safe in our warm embrace. And when the darkness creeps out from the corners into the open, we'll set it free to adorn our ceilings. Let the sky envy and call profanities in void. We'll call it a universe. Ours.

Feel the breeze that runs through the frisks of your hair. It loves to play hide and seek within the strands. Can you hear it giggle? It's like yours. And it's music to my ears, the kind that you cling on to so dearly just for comfort. The kind that you never get tired of hearing in loop continuously.

Quote.Of .My.Thought

Hello Resties! ❤️ Collab on this #rzpictureprompt and add your thoughts to it! 😊 Highlight and share this beautiful post so no one misses it!😍 Don't forget to check out our pinned post🥳 #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #yqrestzone #collabwithrestzone #yqrz #rzpicprompt2486

read more
Peace is priceless Hello Resties! ❤️ 

Soulmate (Yuhee)

read more
here I realize all my dreams and pent up desires to the universe  Hello Resties! ❤️ 

Jyothi Jantz

read more
ILLUMINATE EMOTIONS 

The sparkles which comes from the bottled emotions illuminates the sky with the utmost happiness when released from your soul. Hello Resties! ❤️ 

Dr Upama Singh

read more
रास्ते का जुगनू ठहर कर देखता है
चांँद उन्हें फलक से उतर कर देखता है
मैं जुगनू अपने रास्ते का गुरुर इस बात का
अपने हिस्से की रोशनी ख़ुद ही रखता हूंँ। Hello Resties! ❤️ 

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification