Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best TheUnwantedGuest Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best TheUnwantedGuest Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about unwanted 72 khane k kitne din baad bleeding hoti hai, unwanted 72 ka asar kab tak rehta hai, feeling alone and unwanted quotes, quotes about feeling alone and unwanted, loneliness and the feeling of being unwanted,

• 7 Followers
  • 7 Stories

Chitra Iyer

What are you doing in my house? That was my mom's voice from behind me and she seemed angry, real angry. I stood looking at her. Wasn't she getting stranger by the day? I was making her favourite kapi and here she was behaving strangely once again. I was holding the aromatic beverage in my hands and what she just said brought on a tight knot of fear in my stomach. She refused the coffee and repeated the question. This time fear began to consume me. The other morning she had darted out of the h #ShortStory #YourQuoteAndMine #yostowrimo #TheUnwantedGuest #chitstory

read more
That was my mom's voice from behind me and she seemed angry, real angry.

Now, read on in the caption for the rest of the story.. 

What are you doing in my house?
That was my mom's voice from behind me and she seemed angry, real angry.
I stood looking at her. Wasn't she getting stranger by the day? I was making her favourite kapi and here she was behaving strangely once again. I was holding the aromatic beverage in my hands and what she just said brought on a tight knot of fear in my stomach. She refused the coffee and repeated the question. This time fear began to consume me. The other morning she had darted out of the h

Anuj Jain

What have you come in this world with but nothing, empty handed, and what will you go with from this world, nothing, you'll go empty handed, he replied ever so casually. But who are you and again I ask, what are you doing in MY house I almost shouted. He remained calm and motioned me to sit as if he owned the place and I was the intruder. Vermilion smeared on his forehead and saffron robed he had knotted his fused hair in a big bun and big beads on his neck and wrists he looked so reprehensible #ShortStory #YourQuoteAndMine #yostowrimo #TheUnwantedGuest

read more
He looked at me casually and said,
What have you come in this world with but nothing......

Rest in caption 
What have you come in this world with but nothing, empty handed, and what will you go with from this world, nothing, you'll go empty handed, he replied ever so casually.
But who are you and again I ask, what are you doing in MY house I almost shouted.
He remained calm and motioned me to sit as if he owned the place and I was the intruder.
Vermilion smeared on his forehead and saffron robed he had knotted his fused hair in a big bun and big beads on his neck and wrists he looked so reprehensible

mini elizabeth

Here's your second prompt for #yostowrimo Day 7. Collab and write a #ShortStory titled #TheUnwantedGuest. Feel free to post longer stories in the caption. :) #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Suddenly he turned around.
I was angry. 
"Didn't you say  test for covid is positive, then why did you come here?" 
" where do I go?" He asked.  "I have no one here". 
I saw the helplessness in his eyes. 
My heart broke.  The man who held my hand and lifted me up in the time of my trouble.
No, I will not abandon you. Sure.come here.  Here's your second prompt for #YoStoWriMo Day 7.

Collab and write a #ShortStory titled #TheUnwantedGuest. Feel free to post longer stories in the caption. :) #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Dr. Aastha Jain

"I told you I'll come" She scoffed as she barged in making herself comfortable. "I don't like to see you here, especially when I have plans. I cannot cater you everytime." I cried. "I don't care." She sighed "I am allowed to see you whenever I want" She shrugged her shoulders, as she hugged me tight, hurting my back. "Ow, you're hurting me!" I held my back and sat on the couch wincing in pain. "I hate when you're here." I complained again. #ShortStory #YourQuoteAndMine #yostowrimo #TheUnwantedGuest

read more
"I told you I'll come" She scoffed as she barged in making herself comfortable.

"I don't like to see you here, especially when I have plans. I cannot cater you everytime." I cried.

𝘾𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙚𝙙//- "I told you I'll come" She scoffed as she barged in making herself comfortable.

"I don't like to see you here, especially when I have plans. I cannot cater you everytime." I cried.

"I don't care." She sighed "I am allowed to see you whenever I want" She shrugged her shoulders, as she hugged me tight, hurting my back.

"Ow, you're hurting me!" I held my back and sat on the couch wincing in pain.
"I hate when you're here." I complained again.

Aditi Mishra

Here's your second prompt for #yostowrimo Day 7. Collab and write a #ShortStory titled #TheUnwantedGuest. Feel free to post longer stories in the caption. :) #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
"I am not in your house. This is my house. And you tell that this is your house". 
    "I think you have a misunderstanding". Here's your second prompt for #YoStoWriMo Day 7.

Collab and write a #ShortStory titled #TheUnwantedGuest. Feel free to post longer stories in the caption. :) #YourQuoteAndMine

Ankit

read more
Waiting for you to return !
I you are unwanted here, because of your sadistic behaviour, get going !
So do you; unwanted roaming outside to freshen your mood from sitting at home in this Pandemic - for the unwanted you people like us are in wants of people's regards and respects.
(The figure disappears in thin air) Here's your second prompt for #YoStoWriMo Day 7.

Vansh Kumar

Here's your second prompt for #yostowrimo Day 7. Collab and write a #ShortStory titled #TheUnwantedGuest. Feel free to post longer stories in the caption. :) #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba Once my science teacher Ms Ghosh was taking a oral test. And the time being I was revising. She was still talking loudly. Ma'am told her to stop but she won't. Suddenly she came to our place. I who was frightened by this stood on my place. Ma'am was looking angry. I thought she was going to scold us or would cane us. I stood in front. Ma'am asked what's the matter. I tried to explain her but her face showed she didn't understand it completely. I knew what was going to happen. I closed my eyes and waited for her. Jessy who was awaken told her that I had been quite all the time. Ma'am face looks a little happy. Her anger was low. We appolized together and bowed infront of her as if any mistake happened by our side. She glared at us then she brought her hands near us and patted our backs softly . We asked what was that for. Ma'am said that this was for our honesty of accepting the guilt . She also called us in recess for the oral as our roll numbers were last. We did well. She smiled and patted us again. From that day I don't think she was an unwanted guest she was just unwanted to those who think a friendly conversation should not be accepted and granted. After I completed my education and got a job. I was very amazed to find that she is my neighbor. During 2020 when lockdown happend for a long period of time and people were stressed. We used to talk to each other thriugh our balconies. I didn't think she was unwanted guest.

read more
I asked. She said I wanted to pay you a visit. 
Pay me a visit ? For what I asked . She said nothing just wanted to talk to you. She was my neighbor who was  helpful but talked a lot. Almost everyone in our class  said " Today's time is gone. Gosh Someone please tell Jessy to stop. I was a quite boy  in those days. I talked less than the people. I remember once my teacher on this habit made me sit with her. In the day she talked a lot and even her answer sheets were filled of long Ans even for short answer questions. And going back to those days I recall a memory. 

Continued in caption Here's your second prompt for #YoStoWriMo Day 7.

Once my science teacher Ms Ghosh was taking a oral test. And the time being I was revising. She was still talking loudly. Ma'am told her to stop but she won't. Suddenly she came to our place. I who was frightened by this stood on my place. Ma'am was looking angry. I thought she was going to scold us or would cane us. I stood in front. Ma'am asked what's the matter. I tried to explain her but her face showed she didn't understand it completely. I knew what was going to happen. I closed my eyes  and waited for her. Jessy who was awaken told her that I had been quite all the time. Ma'am face looks a little happy. Her anger was low. We appolized together and bowed infront of her as if any mistake happened by our side. She glared at us then she brought her hands near us and patted our backs softly . We asked what was that for. Ma'am said that this was for our honesty of accepting the guilt . She also called us in recess for the oral as our roll numbers were last. We did well. She smiled and patted us again. From that day I don't think she was an unwanted guest she was just unwanted to those who think a friendly conversation should not be accepted and granted. After I completed my education and got a job. I was very amazed to find that she is my neighbor. During 2020 when lockdown happend for a long period of time and people were stressed. We used to talk to each other thriugh our balconies. I didn't think she was unwanted guest.

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification