Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best rzelementalgenres Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best rzelementalgenres Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about

• 2 Followers
  • 2 Stories

Sweta

▪︎Secret of a Slitted Throat▪︎ Genre: Crime Mystery There's a piano in my reading room. The one that speaks of my childhood. Not the good memories but the bitter ones. So, I was gifted with this massive, beige and unattractive piano when I was just ten. And consequently, my dad enrolled me in a piano class which I had to attend every Sundays for more than three years despite my unwillingness and the piano master, he was a jerk. "Life was sucking then" I mumbled. But why was I thinking about th #restzone #crimestory #rzwordheist #rzwhcrime #rzelementalgenres #swet_a

read more
▪︎Secret of the Slitted Throat▪︎

A crime is not a crime until it is proved.
A criminal is not a criminal until he is caught.

《Captioned》 ▪︎Secret of a Slitted Throat▪︎
Genre: Crime Mystery 

There's a piano in my reading room. The one that speaks of my childhood. Not the good memories but the bitter ones. So, I was gifted with this massive, beige and unattractive piano when I was just ten. And consequently, my dad enrolled me in a piano class which I had to attend every Sundays for more than three years despite my unwillingness and the piano master, he was a jerk. "Life was sucking then" I mumbled. But why was I thinking about th

Vansh Kumar

Knock ,Knock. Hello Mr Jack here ? This is Max and Sam from the FIB. He opened the door and said please come in. We entered. Then we said we want to ask you something regarding these cases. We found this note and on that it was written he wants revenge from you and that's why he is doing all these offences. Yeah those places are those where the money of my clients are kept. Then I asked do you have any suspect for it ? He said Ray maybe my rival he runs club of Petrak in Charles Town . Once #restzone #rzwordheist #rzwhcrime #rzelementalgenres

read more
The mystery of instruments Theft 

Last night a theft happened at East City pianos  Wandera. At that time I was working there. My home was near the city. So I read in newspaper again  a theft happened but this time it happened  at the piano club  of wandera when will system wake up ? This was the 20 th case of robbery I read. These cases were in a highlight for months but not a single  suspect was reported.   Officer Sam and I got this case. I asked so what's the story. 
The students narrated "The instrument  was stolen but no one was outside. The alarms rang but no one was seen. Except or  a note " I won't stop until I bring chaos and take my revenge on Jack Frantson. Oh jack the head and founding member of the club . We decided to ask him about the happenings. 
Continued in caption  Knock ,Knock. Hello Mr Jack here ?
This is Max and Sam from the FIB. 
He opened the door and said please come in. 
We entered. 
Then we said we want to ask you something regarding these cases. We found this note and on that it was written he wants revenge from you and that's why he is doing all these offences. Yeah those places are those where the money of my clients are kept. 
Then I asked do you have any suspect for it ? 
He said Ray maybe my rival he runs club of Petrak in Charles Town .
Once

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification