Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best rzwordheist Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best rzwordheist Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about

• 3 Followers
  • 10 Stories

Sweta

Like a distressed brook
My tears deluged
A flood of laments.

My trust was shaken
And my glooms cascaded
Like a distressed brook.

Torrents of betrayals
Caused a swamp of grief
My tears deluged.

Now all I am left with
Is a shattered heart and
A flood of laments.

CASCADE POEM 

#rzwordheist #restzone #rzwhsilver #rzwhfinale #yqbaba #yqquotes

Sweta

SHAPE POEM P.S. I know this is a distorted house! #shapepoem #restzone #rzwordheist #rzwhfinale #rzwhgold #yqbaba #yqquotes

read more
But it felt like home
when you entwined
your                 arms
  tight                   over   
mine                when
I was at my very worst.  
SHAPE POEM 
P.S. I know this is a distorted house!

#shapepoem #restzone #rzwordheist #rzwhfinale #rzwhgold #yqbaba #yqquotes

Sweta

▪︎Just One Life▪︎ Just a helpless infant, when I was one With ten little fingers and ten tiny toes Utterly oblivious of the fiendish society And of its principles, I was not aware. I went to the school every new morn #yqbaba #yqpoetry #restzone #lifeisonce #rzwordheist #rzpoeticmilestones #swet_a #rzwhpackage1

read more
▪︎Just One Life▪︎

'Why not taste every human sentiments before we depart!'

《Captioned》 ▪︎Just One Life▪︎

Just a helpless infant, when I was one
With ten little fingers and ten tiny toes
Utterly oblivious of the fiendish society 
And of its principles, I was not aware.

I went to the school every new morn

Sweta

▪︎Secret of a Slitted Throat▪︎ Genre: Crime Mystery There's a piano in my reading room. The one that speaks of my childhood. Not the good memories but the bitter ones. So, I was gifted with this massive, beige and unattractive piano when I was just ten. And consequently, my dad enrolled me in a piano class which I had to attend every Sundays for more than three years despite my unwillingness and the piano master, he was a jerk. "Life was sucking then" I mumbled. But why was I thinking about th #restzone #crimestory #rzwordheist #rzwhcrime #rzelementalgenres #swet_a

read more
▪︎Secret of the Slitted Throat▪︎

A crime is not a crime until it is proved.
A criminal is not a criminal until he is caught.

《Captioned》 ▪︎Secret of a Slitted Throat▪︎
Genre: Crime Mystery 

There's a piano in my reading room. The one that speaks of my childhood. Not the good memories but the bitter ones. So, I was gifted with this massive, beige and unattractive piano when I was just ten. And consequently, my dad enrolled me in a piano class which I had to attend every Sundays for more than three years despite my unwillingness and the piano master, he was a jerk. "Life was sucking then" I mumbled. But why was I thinking about th

Sweta

▪︎Until the Sun is Down▪︎ The sun isn't down yet. Don't leave, let's watch the nightfall together. Don't leave for, my heart is not done telling you things about myself.Things that are not related to you though, but they feel you need to know about them. So, here I am, sitting beside you asking you not to leave for a little longer, clutching the secrets with my jaws that are ready to jump out and holding the belief in my eyes, that my words will reach the range of your understanding. Just don' #yqbaba #restzone #rzwordheist #swet_a #rzinvestinforms #rzwhprosepoetry #secretsofmylife

read more
▪︎Until the Sun is down▪︎

The sun isn't down yet. Don't leave, let's watch the nightfall together. Don't leave for, my heart is not done telling you things about myself. Things that are not related to you though, but they feel you need to know about them.

《Captioned》 ▪︎Until the Sun is Down▪︎

The sun isn't down yet. Don't leave, let's watch the nightfall together. Don't leave for, my heart is not done telling you things about myself.Things that are not related to you though, but they feel you need to know about them.

So, here I am, sitting beside you asking you not to leave for a little longer, clutching the secrets with my jaws that are ready to jump out and holding the belief in my eyes, that my words will reach the range of your understanding. Just don'

Sweta

▪︎A Night, so Mystique▪︎

The moon is gracing the cloudline tonight 
The puckish stars are glad to shine tonight. 

The air turns magical when you are around
Your arms feel like a sacred shrine tonight.

Listen to our heartbeats echoing on a sync
For, we are connected with a twine tonight.

Sparkles in your stare are snipping my heart
Drowning in your ocean-eyes is fine tonight. 

The hours last longer and I taste eternity 
The enduring distress seems to tyne tonight.

The fireflies look envious and so does the owl
For, I have got a gem utterly mine tonight.

How you wrote your heart this easily, Stella?
His warmth placated my chilled spine tonight. 
 A Ghazal on love

#rzwhghazal #restzone #rzwordheist #rzinvestinforms #yqbaba #love #ghazalsalltheway #englishghazal

The unconditional Love

बहुत मुश्किल होता है मुश्किल वक्त से गुजारना !
आंखों में आंसू क्यों ना हो फिर भी  लोगों के लिए मुस्कुराना !
बहुत मुश्किल होता है अपने आप को संभालना !
 आशा की किरण अब बुझी बुझी से लगती है ।
मुश्किल वक्त के सामने सारी खुशियां भी अब फीकी फीकी से लगती है। #restzone
Reverse poem 
Price:-50
 #rzwhfinale  #rzwordheist #rzwhgold #rzreversepoem 
#yqbaba #yqdidi

Vansh Kumar

the robbery Last night a theft Happened at the house My phone is stolen My brother shouts Woken up Was everyone In the house #restzone #rzwordheist #rzwhpackage3 #rzpoeticmilestones

read more
The robbery 

Last night a theft
Happened at the house 
My phone is stolen 
My brother shouts
Woken up 
Was everyone 
In the house 
And then came the neighbors shout 
Where was your watchman
In this time being
Or is he following 
The birds which sing 
My brother then shouts a slogan 
"Chaukidar chor hai "
 the robbery 
Last night a theft
Happened at the house 
My phone is stolen 
My brother shouts
Woken up 
Was everyone 
In the house

Vansh Kumar

Knock ,Knock. Hello Mr Jack here ? This is Max and Sam from the FIB. He opened the door and said please come in. We entered. Then we said we want to ask you something regarding these cases. We found this note and on that it was written he wants revenge from you and that's why he is doing all these offences. Yeah those places are those where the money of my clients are kept. Then I asked do you have any suspect for it ? He said Ray maybe my rival he runs club of Petrak in Charles Town . Once #restzone #rzwordheist #rzwhcrime #rzelementalgenres

read more
The mystery of instruments Theft 

Last night a theft happened at East City pianos  Wandera. At that time I was working there. My home was near the city. So I read in newspaper again  a theft happened but this time it happened  at the piano club  of wandera when will system wake up ? This was the 20 th case of robbery I read. These cases were in a highlight for months but not a single  suspect was reported.   Officer Sam and I got this case. I asked so what's the story. 
The students narrated "The instrument  was stolen but no one was outside. The alarms rang but no one was seen. Except or  a note " I won't stop until I bring chaos and take my revenge on Jack Frantson. Oh jack the head and founding member of the club . We decided to ask him about the happenings. 
Continued in caption  Knock ,Knock. Hello Mr Jack here ?
This is Max and Sam from the FIB. 
He opened the door and said please come in. 
We entered. 
Then we said we want to ask you something regarding these cases. We found this note and on that it was written he wants revenge from you and that's why he is doing all these offences. Yeah those places are those where the money of my clients are kept. 
Then I asked do you have any suspect for it ? 
He said Ray maybe my rival he runs club of Petrak in Charles Town .
Once

Vansh Kumar

Dear diary , Today I got a wonderful thing to tell you .During this pandemic everyone must have got tired with the word lockdown,masks,sanitizers accessories but I think it has become a part of me. Now I can even talk to anyone while wearing a mask for longer times. In the previous year I hated lockdown. I started with studying ,talking ,Surfing internet. It became a chores of mine. But after 8 \9 months I was totally hating it. I dropped conversations became homesick and studied \played videoga #restzone #rzwhdiaryentry #rzwordheist

read more
May 9 
Dear diary ,
\\Captioned \\ Dear diary ,
Today I got a wonderful thing to tell you .During this pandemic everyone must have got tired with the word lockdown,masks,sanitizers accessories but I think it has become a part of me. Now I can even talk to anyone while wearing a mask for longer times. In the previous year I hated lockdown. I started with studying ,talking ,Surfing internet. It became a chores of mine. But after 8 \9 months I was totally hating it. I dropped conversations became homesick and studied \played videoga
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification