Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best moblynchingsucks Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best moblynchingsucks Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about saikoron the glitch mob, mob quotes, shayari on mob lynching, mera mob, mob lynching meaning in hindi,

• 1 Followers
  • 1 Stories

Bad Poet

*A love story of sorts* I was at the town, our town, after quite a while. I didn't want to bother you, since you had cleared everything; our castes wouldn't have made the families happy. I was quite content about everything, looking forward to move ahead in life. It was a sunny day when things changed. Your number flashed on my mobile screen. I smiled before answering the call. You knew I loved you, right? You had always been a mystery to me. You had mood swings like seasons that changed withi #MobLynching #disturbed #loverstales #deathoflove #badpoet #deathofhumanity #storiesfromthesubconscious #moblynchingsucks

read more
A love story of sorts

(based on real events) *A love story of sorts*

I was at the town, our town, after quite a while. I didn't want to bother you, since you had cleared everything; our castes wouldn't have made the families happy. I was quite content about everything, looking forward to move ahead in life. It was a sunny day when things changed. Your number flashed on my mobile screen. I smiled before answering the call. You knew I loved you, right?

You had always been a mystery to me. You had mood swings like seasons that changed withi

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification