Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best deathofhumanity Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best deathofhumanity Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about tortured to death, death shayri love gf bf images hindi 0, barthes death of the author, the black death words, beth the walking dead death,

• 2 Followers
  • 2 Stories

Bad Poet

*A love story of sorts* I was at the town, our town, after quite a while. I didn't want to bother you, since you had cleared everything; our castes wouldn't have made the families happy. I was quite content about everything, looking forward to move ahead in life. It was a sunny day when things changed. Your number flashed on my mobile screen. I smiled before answering the call. You knew I loved you, right? You had always been a mystery to me. You had mood swings like seasons that changed within hours. So this phone call, after I had deleted your name from my contacts, promised me another twist in our ordinary tale. You knew I was in the town, you wanted to meet me. I came smiling, hoping to set things right. Hoping to feel the us. Hoping to love you again. The old familiar park was ours once again. You looked so beautiful I could kiss you the entire evening. What happened next? This old lady from the village appeared near the park, giving us a strange look. Alas! We ignored her like any other day. Did we do something wrong, love? #MobLynching #disturbed #loverstales #deathoflove #badpoet #deathofhumanity #storiesfromthesubconscious #moblynchingsucks

read more
A love story of sorts

(based on real events) *A love story of sorts*

I was at the town, our town, after quite a while. I didn't want to bother you, since you had cleared everything; our castes wouldn't have made the families happy. I was quite content about everything, looking forward to move ahead in life. It was a sunny day when things changed. Your number flashed on my mobile screen. I smiled before answering the call. You knew I loved you, right?

You had always been a mystery to me. You had mood swings like seasons that changed within hours. So this phone call, after I had deleted your name from my contacts, promised me another twist in our ordinary tale. You knew I was in the town, you wanted to meet me. I came smiling, hoping to set things right. Hoping to feel the us. Hoping to love you again.

The old familiar park was ours once again. You looked so beautiful I could kiss you the entire evening. What happened next? This old lady from the village appeared near the park, giving us a strange look. Alas! We ignored her like any other day. Did we do something wrong, love?

Arunima Anant

Our conscience has become unconscious!!

#dearthofhumanity #deathofhumanity #yqdidi #yqdidiquotes #yqbaba

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification