Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best badhumor Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best badhumor Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about badh raha hai dard gam usko bhula dene ke bad, badh raha hai dard gam usko bhula dene ke baad, period kitne din bad aata hai, dhadkane badh rahi hai woh kareeb aa raha hai, need your love so bad,

• 1 Followers
  • 85 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Bad Poet

O Disha Patani I love you but mil paunga ya nahi, pata nahi. You're so beautiful and stunningly perfect, But shadi hogi ya nahi pata nahi. If I could get a magic compass, I'd fly towards you. Disha means a direction, isn't it? #badhumor

read more
"BP pakka na, 
bahut time hai na 
hamare pas?" O Disha Patani
I love you but mil paunga ya nahi, pata nahi.
You're so beautiful and stunningly perfect,
But shadi hogi ya nahi pata nahi.

If I could get a magic compass,
I'd fly towards you.
Disha means a direction, isn't it?

Bad Poet

191/218 #roseatesparkles #badhumor

read more
"BC लिखना भूल गया BC!"

*history problems* 191/218

#roseatesparkles 

#badhumor

Bad Poet

186/218 #roseatesparkles #badhumor

read more
"You don't miss her, you miss who you were when you were with her." 

"F*** you, I miss her."

*eternal silence for two minutes ensues*
 186/218

#roseatesparkles #badhumor

Bad Poet

185/218 #roseatesparkles #badhumor

read more
I am a very extroverted writer.

And this has nothing to do with reality. 185/218

#roseatesparkles  #badhumor

Bad Poet

21 questions with Kamlesh _____________________________________________ 1. BP: What's wrong with you? Kamlesh: Everything. Everything is wrong with me these days. The shit started from November 13th 2020 when I broke my nofap streak of 7 months and declared myself a failure when I had been beautifully disciplined. Desperate efforts to go for even longer streaks resulted in disasterous failures because they were, you know, desperate. The resulting unhealthy patterns completely swirled all my w #paidstory #40daysofhope #roseatesparkles #badpoetinterviews #badhumor #sleepontimechallenge

read more
89/218

BP: What's wrong with you?

Kamlesh: Everything.

(full interview in caption)— % & 21 questions with Kamlesh

BP: What's wrong with you?

Kamlesh: Everything. Everything is wrong with me these days. The shit started from November 13th 2020 when I broke my nofap streak of 7 months and declared myself a failure when I had been beautifully disciplined. Desperate efforts to go for even longer streaks resulted in disasterous failures because they were, you know, desperate. The resulting unhealthy patterns completely swirled all my w

Bad Poet

#badhumor

read more
I deleted my Quora account before I joined yourquote.

So can I say mera jeevan Quora kagaz Quora hi reh gaya? #badhumor

Bad Poet

#badhumor

read more
My brother is listening to one of my favourite songs, Tu Jaane Na, and I'm surprised because he doesn't normally listen to this song. So I ask, "Why this song today bro."

He says, "Tu Jaane Na." #badhumor

Bad Poet

#badhumor

read more
If Ariana Grande comes and visits Haryana, does she become Haryana Grande? #badhumor

Bad Poet

#badhumor

read more
Cow parents have an easier time with their babies but hooman babies are curious. They ask their parents about how they were born but baby cows never asked for anything other than grass. #badhumor

Bad Poet

#badhumor

read more
I don't know why some of you pretty hoomans are concerned about me.

Guys I laughed so hard today that my head damn near fell of my neck! #badhumor
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification