Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best sleepontimechallenge Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best sleepontimechallenge Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about calm noises to help you sleep, sleep tight my love quotes, sleep tight love quotes, calm noises to sleep, will amitriptyline help me sleep,

• 1 Followers
  • 1 Stories

Bad Poet

21 questions with Kamlesh _____________________________________________ 1. BP: What's wrong with you? Kamlesh: Everything. Everything is wrong with me these days. The shit started from November 13th 2020 when I broke my nofap streak of 7 months and declared myself a failure when I had been beautifully disciplined. Desperate efforts to go for even longer streaks resulted in disasterous failures because they were, you know, desperate. The resulting unhealthy patterns completely swirled all my w #paidstory #40daysofhope #roseatesparkles #badpoetinterviews #badhumor #sleepontimechallenge

read more
89/218

BP: What's wrong with you?

Kamlesh: Everything.

(full interview in caption)— % & 21 questions with Kamlesh

BP: What's wrong with you?

Kamlesh: Everything. Everything is wrong with me these days. The shit started from November 13th 2020 when I broke my nofap streak of 7 months and declared myself a failure when I had been beautifully disciplined. Desperate efforts to go for even longer streaks resulted in disasterous failures because they were, you know, desperate. The resulting unhealthy patterns completely swirled all my w

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification