Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best booncurse Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best booncurse Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about paseene ki boo door karna, i love you boo 50, boo berry cereal near me, chuchu tv the boo boo song, boon meaning in hindi,

• 2 Followers
  • 2 Stories

Satish Chandra

#booncurse challenge #RethinkOverThis Thanks for challenging and nominating me Mayank. Hope this fits in good !! #yqbaba #SattyThoughts

read more
Being born as Homo Sapiens is the biggest boon to us. Apparently, Not behaving like one is an absolute curse. #booncurse challenge #RethinkOverThis

Thanks for challenging and nominating me Mayank. Hope this fits in good !!

#YQbaba

#SattyThoughts

Hira Vajahat

Islam to Rescue
Islamic Motivational Reminder

Topic
Social media:A means to attain reward or commit sins.

Highlights
Due to technology advancement,and because of easy propagation of Islam through social handle,We can learn Quran and Hadith from internet and it can be a means to attain rewards,as there are many scholars and their good work available online but at the same time because of our personal updates and flaunting of our personal life on air,this same internet can be a source of evil eye and a reason to commit sins.Now it's up to us that how we are using this medium. #islamtorescue 
#evileye
#socialmedia 
#booncurse 
#

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification