Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Transcendence Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Transcendence Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about transcendence movie trailer, transcendence my spiritual experiences with pramukh swamiji, transcendence dictionary 10, transcendence 18100, pātra meaning in sanskrit,

• 5 Followers
  • 13 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Secret Spiritual

The Synergistic Harmony of Shivashakti: An Exploration of the Cosmic Union https://t.ly/sJ0vT https://t.ly/EGa5m https://t.ly/pwPYm #mahashivratri #SpiritualJourney #Immortality #Transcendence #yogapower #kundaliniawakening #Ancienttechnology #ConsciousnessAndEnergy #HarmoniousUnion #CosmicFusion #DanceOfLife #ShivashaktiExploration #quantumscience #occulttreasure

read more
mute video

Ayush Singh (Speeding._Bullet)

His self transcendence was supposed to be a boon just like it is for everyone else,
But little did he know that...
It would make him selfless in the wrong moments,
It would leave him vulnerable forever prone to torments,
It would grasp him so tight that feeling small will reduce him to just mere fragments,
And just like that his boon will become his curse ruining his humanity of all the common sense.
When all he tried to do was be the same caring human seeking and spreading love just like everyone else. #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqquotes #life #transcendence #curse #humanity #sense

AYUSH SINGH

His self transcendence was supposed to be a boon just like it is for everyone else,
But little did he know that...
It would make him selfless in the wrong moments,
It would leave him vulnerable forever prone to torments,
It would grasp him so tight that feeling small will reduce him to just mere fragments,
And just like that his boon will become his curse ruining his humanity of all the common sense.
When all he tried to do was be the same caring human seeking and spreading love just like everyone else. #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqquotes #life #transcendence #curse #humanity #sense

Diwa

"Transcendence" © Pinterest Photo. #Transcendence #diwa #yqbaba

read more
There's another world,
Outside of my own;
A dazzling realm 
Of sprites and druids--
An overlapping existence
That spells out bliss.
Mayhap, someday, 
I'll attempt to find it--
When I'm bored
And all my chores 
Are done with.
Perchance, in that sphere,
I may rediscover the love, 
I lost, to the zephyr. "Transcendence"

© Pinterest Photo.
#Transcendence #diwa #yqbaba

Diwa

"Transcendence" (c) Pinterest Photo. #Transcendence #diwa #yqbaba

read more
Overcome your usual boredom
Through enchanted writing--
Arriving at beauteous springs,
No one has ever been. "Transcendence"

(c) Pinterest Photo.
#transcendence #diwa #yqbaba

Diwa

"Transcendence" (c) Pinterest Photo. #Transcendence #diwa #yqbaba

read more
Find your ultimate truth;
Then, be ready 
To defend it, indefinitely.
For, the world is filled 
To brimming,
With men and women
Who've succumbed,
To the tyrannical norms
Of this erstwhile society,
Where deviation 
Is condemned--
And triumph is, now, 
Synonymous to being 
Like everyone else. "Transcendence"

(c) Pinterest Photo.
#transcendence #diwa #yqbaba

Diwa

Persistence And Transcendence. #Transcendence #Persistence #yqbaba

read more
Persistence.
No matter where you are;
In whichever manner, as well--
Know that you can do it;
One tiny push, 
May help, very well.
Transcendence. Persistence And Transcendence.

#transcendence #persistence #yqbaba

Diwa

thank you for your #magic tag, sis Zeenat Idris. always, always yours ❤❤❤ extending the nomination to include Krishnanunni Kichu, Mohammed Furqan, Nila, Johnson Osarobo Omodamwen. 🙏❤ please heed this challenge and unleash the magic within 😁😊 #Challenge #Transcendence #boundaries #yqbaba

read more
stay rooted to the ground;
making friends without 
hypocritical filters;

yet, fly above the clouds;
transcending shackles and
boundaries;

discovering the magic
of being, in all realms;
be real and yet, be more. thank you for your #magic tag, sis Zeenat Idris. always, always yours ❤❤❤ extending the nomination to include Krishnanunni Kichu, Mohammed Furqan, Nila, Johnson Osarobo Omodamwen. 🙏❤ please heed this challenge and unleash the magic within 😁😊 

#challenge #transcendence #boundaries #yqbaba

Diwa

sometimes, we
climb hills and 
mountains, 
not really to see
the view at the 
top; 

but to discover
how far we
can go. #mountains #self #character #transcendence #yqbaba

Diwa

achieved, at last. lol, and i notice, this is my #200th. thanks #yourquotefamily for letting me share my words and thoughts with you. it is a blessing to be in the midst of fellow writers! ☺ #congratulations #achievement #fulfillment #recognition #Transcendence #Self #inspirational poetry #yopowrimo #yqbaba #yqdidi #wordplay #diwa

read more
"congratulations! you made it!"

words that mean a lot
to anyone who has faced
a hurdle and got through it;

for it means numerous
sacrifices,
hard work,
tears,
doubts,

and a goal achieved, finally. achieved, at last. lol, and i notice, this is my #200th. thanks #yourquotefamily for letting me share my words and thoughts with you. it is a blessing to be in the midst of fellow writers! ☺ #congratulations #achievement #fulfillment #recognition #transcendence #self #inspirational #poetry #yopowrimo #yqbaba #yqdidi #wordplay #diwa
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification