Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best wmz_april_series Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best wmz_april_series Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about april fools day jokes and pranks, good pranks for april fools day for friends, april fool jokes hindi shayari, april quotes, april fools pranks to play on your class,

• 4 Followers
  • 9 Stories

Chitra Iyer

Good morning writers Presenting you another wallpaper of the new series "WITTY ONE LINERS"🖤 Collaborate on this beautiful bg and express your valuable thoughts. Language : English & Hindi #YourQuoteAndMine #writersmagazine #wmz_wol #wmz_april_series #wmz_wol_130

read more
Chained to words, yet unchained by them, life made us a wordless wonder in the world of words and a worded wonder  in the real world Good morning writers

Presenting you another wallpaper of the new series "WITTY ONE LINERS"🖤

Collaborate on this beautiful bg and express your valuable thoughts.

Language : English & Hindi

Chitra Iyer

Good morning writers Presenting you another wallpaper of the new series "WITTY ONE LINERS"🖤 Collaborate on this beautiful bg and express your valuable thoughts. Language : English & Hindi #YourQuoteAndMine #writersmagazine #wmz_wol #wmz_april_series #wmz_wol_126

read more
When life gifts you thorns, remember roses are never far behind.. Good morning writers

Chitra Iyer

Good morning writers Presenting you another wallpaper of the new series "WITTY ONE LINERS"🖤 Collaborate on this beautiful bg and express your valuable thoughts. Language : English & Hindi #YourQuoteAndMine #writersmagazine #wmz_wol #wmz_april_series #wmz_wol_124

read more
I swim in the sea of my own 
thoughts till I drown 
in my words.
Will words revive me or 
drown me? 
My heart waits for the sea 
to calm down. 
Will the mind permit it?
 Good morning writers

parineeta

Good morning writers Presenting you another wallpaper of the new series "WITTY ONE LINERS"🖤 Collaborate on this beautiful bg and express your valuable thoughts. Language : English & Hindi #YourQuoteAndMine #writersmagazine #wmz_wol #wmz_april_series #wmz_wol_142

read more
Books are good Friends.....❣️❣️
But you are my Library.....❣️❣️ Good morning writers

parineeta

Good Evening writers Presenting you another wallpaper of the new series "WITTY ONE LINERS"🖤 Collaborate on this beautiful bg and express your valuable thoughts. Language : English & Hindi #YourQuoteAndMine #writersmagazine #wmz_wol #wmz_april_series #wmz_wol_132

read more
Aisa jee krta hai....sama jaau is shaam me mai.....or ban jaau kaali raat....fir subah ki kirno se mai khil uthu wapis phoolon , bagiyon me....❤️
Haayee....
 Good Evening writers

parineeta

Good morning writers Presenting you another wallpaper of the new series "WITTY ONE LINERS"🖤 Collaborate on this beautiful bg and express your valuable thoughts. Language : English & Hindi #YourQuoteAndMine #writersmagazine #wmz_wol #wmz_april_series #wmz_wol_133

read more
Only Positive Vibes !!!
    :D Good morning writers

Anuj Jain

Good morning writers Presenting you another wallpaper of the new series "WITTY ONE LINERS"🖤 Collaborate on this beautiful bg and express your valuable thoughts. Language : English & Hindi #YourQuoteAndMine #writersmagazine #wmz_wol #wmz_april_series #wmz_wol_130

read more
The others chain but once, the mind chains forever. Good morning writers

Anuj Jain

Good morning writers Presenting you another wallpaper of the new series "WITTY ONE LINERS"🖤 Collaborate on this beautiful bg and express your valuable thoughts. Language : English & Hindi #YourQuoteAndMine #writersmagazine #wmz_wol #wmz_april_series #wmz_wol_who_am_i

read more
Can anything be scarier than everything that you think getting true. Good morning writers

Manisha T.

read more
मुझे मिली चूड़ियां, बिंदिया, नथ, बिछिया,
रंगीन साड़ियां, इत्र,
इक आयना...
लेकिन ये पायल के साथ बेड़ियां कैसे,
दिखावा या सच?
शायद आज़ादी से कैद होना इसे ही कहते है???

Good morning writers

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification