Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best wmz_wol Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best wmz_wol Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about hwa wol, wol e,

• 22 Followers
  • 119 Stories

கிருஷ்ண சங்கர்

Good morning writers Presenting you another wallpaper of the new series "WITTY ONE LINERS"🖤 Collaborate on this beautiful bg and express your valuable thoughts. Language : English & Hindi #YourQuoteAndMine #writersmagazine #wmz_wol #wmz_march_series #wmz_wol_103

read more
காலமும்
நேரமும்
நீயும்
மூழ்காமல்
இருத்தல்
அவசியம்..

கடமைகளாற்றி
கரையேறுவதற்கு.. Good morning writers

Presenting you another wallpaper of the new series "WITTY ONE LINERS"🖤

Collaborate on this beautiful bg and express your valuable thoughts.

Language : English & Hindi

kumaarkikalamse

#Kumaarsthought #kumaarenglishcollab #writersmagazine #wmz_july_series #wmz_wol #wmz_wol_206 Collaborating with Writers Magazine Collaborating with Priyanka Sah Collaborating with Manuella H. Collaborating with ख़्वाब...

read more
And sometimes dream 
Won't give you
The things you fantasized for
Because it knows
That you can
Live the things in real. #kumaarsthought #kumaarenglishcollab #writersmagazine #wmz_july_series #wmz_wol #wmz_wol_206
Collaborating with Writers Magazine
Collaborating with Priyanka Sah
Collaborating with Manuella H.
Collaborating with ख़्वाब...

Chitra Iyer

Good morning writers Presenting you another wallpaper of the new series "WITTY ONE LINERS"🖤 #chitsoneliner Collaborate on this beautiful bg and express your valuable thoughts. Language : English & Hindi #YourQuoteAndMine #writersmagazine #wmz_wol #wmz_june_series #wmz_wol_191

read more
Speechless, wonderstruck, I watch as my heart flutters around like a butterfly sucking the nectar of nature's beauty  Good morning writers

#chitsoneliner

Chitra Iyer

Good morning writers Presenting you another wallpaper of the new series "WITTY ONE LINERS"🖤 Collaborate on this beautiful bg and express your valuable thoughts. Language : English & Hindi #YourQuoteAndMine #writersmagazine #wmz_wol #wmz_april_series #wmz_wol_130

read more
Chained to words, yet unchained by them, life made us a wordless wonder in the world of words and a worded wonder  in the real world Good morning writers

Chitra Iyer

Good morning writers Presenting you another wallpaper of the new series "WITTY ONE LINERS"🖤 Collaborate on this beautiful bg and express your valuable thoughts. Language : English & Hindi #YourQuoteAndMine #writersmagazine #wmz_wol #wmz_april_series #wmz_wol_126

read more
When life gifts you thorns, remember roses are never far behind.. Good morning writers

Chitra Iyer

Good morning writers Presenting you another wallpaper of the new series "WITTY ONE LINERS"🖤 Collaborate on this beautiful bg and express your valuable thoughts. Language : English & Hindi #YourQuoteAndMine #writersmagazine #wmz_wol #wmz_april_series #wmz_wol_124

read more
I swim in the sea of my own 
thoughts till I drown 
in my words.
Will words revive me or 
drown me? 
My heart waits for the sea 
to calm down. 
Will the mind permit it?
 Good morning writers

Chitra Iyer

Good morning writers Presenting you another wallpaper of the new series "WITTY ONE LINERS"🖤 Collaborate on this beautiful bg and express your valuable thoughts. Language : English & Hindi #YourQuoteAndMine #writersmagazine #wmz_wol #wmz_feb_series #wmz_wol_115

read more
Shackled or unshackled, only my tears taste freedom.. Good morning writers

Chitra Iyer

Good noon writers Presenting you another wallpaper of the new series "WITTY ONE LINERS"🖤 Collaborate on this beautiful bg and express your valuable thoughts. Language : English & Hindi #YourQuoteAndMine #writersmagazine #wmz_wol #wmz_march_series #wmz_wol_112

read more
Shackled by time, imprisoned in mind, my desires proliferate and weaken me.. Good noon writers

Chitra Iyer

Good morning writers Presenting you another wallpaper of the new series "WITTY ONE LINERS"🖤 Collaborate on this beautiful bg and express your valuable thoughts. Language : English & Hindi #YourQuoteAndMine #writersmagazine #wmz_wol #wmz_feb_series #wmz_wol_110

read more
No color defines me for I am colourless with life painstakingly trying to paint me in its breathtaking colours. Good morning writers

Chitra Iyer

Good morning writers Presenting you another wallpaper of the new series "WITTY ONE LINERS"🖤 Collaborate on this beautiful bg and express your valuable thoughts. Language : English & Hindi #YourQuoteAndMine #writersmagazine #wmz_wol #wmz_feb_series #wmz_wol_108

read more
His memories continue wooing me as i moan in passion with my deep dark desires making intense love to the night whilst the dazzling stars twinkling in unbridled ecstasy descend down to share their light.
I stand stark naked, undressed by my desires, embracing the blessed darkness. Good morning writers

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification