Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best ThankYouSoMuch_Papa Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best ThankYouSoMuch_Papa Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about i love you mummy papa, papa ki pari hu main lyrics, thank you mama and papa quotes, love you papa images, papa miss you quotes,

• 1 Followers
  • 1 Stories

PRAKASH CHANDRA NAYAK

THANK YOU EVERYONE WHO READS THIS!! Thank you Stantia Club for this beautiful title for everyone to write something mellifluous. Thank you Zen Toronto for your humble and pleasing nature and encouraging me to participate. Thank you Ambika for always supporting me and being the nicest of person one would always desire to have in life. At last #ThankYouSoMuch_Papa for always being there for me. With lots of love, #the_undervalued_nib #stantiaclub #stantiaMWE1

read more
⭐⭐⭐"AN ODE TO GUARDIAN ANGEL"⭐⭐⭐

Up in the night sky everytime when I see,
I find from within those twinkling tiny stars,
A shining star that smiles back when I smile,
the one that silently winks and guides me.

The one who encouraged me to stand up when I fell,
the one who took care of me holding my hands,
who still takes care by whispering morals in my ears,
who still pats my back and blesses me everytime I fail.

Oh dear father! Everyone believes you've left us,
But only I know you're omnipresent showering your love.
Oh dear father! You're our guiding angel I know!
A silent person for all, but a rocking star you are for us.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ THANK YOU EVERYONE WHO READS THIS!!
Thank you Stantia Club for this beautiful title for everyone to write something mellifluous.
Thank you Zen Toronto for your humble and pleasing nature and encouraging me to participate.
Thank you Ambika  for always supporting me and being the nicest of person one would always desire to have in life.
At last #ThankYouSoMuch_Papa for always being there for me.

With lots of love,
#the_undervalued_nib

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification