Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best MidnightAdventure Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best MidnightAdventure Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about india from midnight to the millennium, the other side of midnight, midnight writings by a distant mind, the midnight sky, midnight writing in japanese,

• 2 Followers
  • 3 Stories

Snigdha Agrawal

We were cleared through security, waiting for our return flight after a fun filled vacation.  Yatching, riding over the sand dunes, that nearly had us puking our guts out.  But I guess the thrill was so overpowering, reverse osmosis of the gut admitted defeat.  Good for us!  Four hours wait is a long time to sit at the departure gate, counting buttons.  We gravitated to the lounge area.  It was close to midnight, with not many passengers filling up the seats.  Ahh! forgot to mention it was 31st Decemer.  Clock ticking away to the zero zero hours.

Checked our surroundings to see if we were drawing unwarranted attention from the airport security staff.  None! At the stroke of midnight, out came the bottle with the Orange juice label.  One of us had smuggled the bottle in citing being diabetic and risk of drop in sugar levels. It worked.  Rummaged through our bags for a brown paper packet. Yippie! What luck!  Brown paper wrapped bottle was passed from hand to hand, each taking a long swig like soldiers sitting in a trench.  Orange label whiskey tasted so good!!! Specially had on the sly in a middle East country airport.  Midnight adventure that still makes me double up with laughter. #midnightadventure #yqbaba #mirakee #mirakeeworld #mirakeewriters #read

Ankit

In continuation of the journey....with Shreya !

Shreya : You drive nice,....do parents allow for such a long journey alone.

Me : Thanks for the compliment and I have booked my driver's train tickets for Kolkata.

Shreya : Looks like you deceive a lot.

Me : Need of the age I think.

Shreya : Alcohol and cigerratte suits you ?

Me : Yeah, only when there is a company !

Shreya : So you are having something ? otherwise F/L shops aren't in naxalites areas.

Me : What are your views toward Naxals ?

Shreya : Whole system has been wrong for years. Me studying Philosophy observe it.

Me : So you are studying Philosophy ! Anything else you like ?

Shreya : I just completed my Karate federation from South Korea last month.

Me : Philosophy and Karate going hand in hand ! Wow !

Shreya : Amity University Kolkata, BBA LLB plus drunken driving, suits law students !

Laughter ....

( Continued )   #MidnightAdventure #yqbaba

Ankit

I was driving back from Ranchi to Kolkata and it was already 11:45. The night hault was 10 kms more now and suddenly I had to stop as a young girl was asking for lift and her car parked aside. After little formal talks and interrogation I let her in and her driver stayed back with the car. She was also going back to Kolkata from Ranchi and surprisingly we lived quite nearby in the metropolitan.
Hault was cancelled and whole night driving plan was executed in turns. Yeah, young bloods are too accustomed with smoke and alcohol which makes the moods. Slow songs and continued chats made the atmosphere fluent.
By 7. 30 am we reached the city and I dropped her. Since then we are formal in Social Media but that night was special and adventure sparks not with locations or time but moments. #MidnightAdventure #yqbaba

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification