Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best mnmdarkdesires Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best mnmdarkdesires Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about ghgfhfg mnm live stream, mnn mnm, mnm, dar lagta hai shayari, apno ko khone ka dar,

• 2 Followers
  • 2 Stories

Penman

Express your views on the given topic and define in your erotic way. Today's topic ~ DARK DESIRES #mnmdarkdesires #moansandmoons #erotica #mnmnapowrimo #yqbaba #mnmtopics #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Moans & Moons

read more
Desire of pouring hot chocolate
Over your body, and swallowing
Every drop with help of my tongue
Turning your white body into a dark one
Tasting the mixture of dark
chocolate and your cum together
Indicates my dark and lustful desires for you  Express your views on the given topic and define in your erotic way. 

Today's topic ~ DARK DESIRES

#mnmdarkdesires #moansandmoons #erotica #mnmnapowrimo #yqbaba #mnmtopics #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Moans & Moons

Narahari Rao

Express your views on the given topic and define in your erotic way. Today's topic ~ DARK DESIRES #mnmdarkdesires #moansandmoons #erotica #mnmnapowrimo #yqbaba #mnmtopics #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Moans & Moons

read more
Desires haunt me 
When you are by my side. 
My body is not mine anymore... 
It is yours only. 
Touch me 
Kiss me...
Do whatever you want
but with all the unconditional love.
You only set my body on fire 
You alone can melt my body... 
No matter whatever you do 
it all stimulates my body 
and the entire deep desires 
are awakened lively to peak 
with the complete you inside me.  Express your views on the given topic and define in your erotic way. 

Today's topic ~ DARK DESIRES

#mnmdarkdesires #moansandmoons #erotica #mnmnapowrimo #yqbaba #mnmtopics #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Moans & Moons

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification