Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best ThePackage Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best ThePackage Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about ggplot2 package in r, 2nights 3days package in maharashtra, problem problem with installed package podman, us second stimulus package, neemrana fort day trip package,

• 4 Followers
  • 4 Stories

Anuj Jain

The Package Everything that is new or uncommon raises a pleasure in the imagination, because it fills the soul with an agreeable surprise, gratifies its curiosity, and gives it an idea of which it was not before possessed. The bell rang and I was the fall guy to open the door as her favourite tv programme was on. There was no one outside but a crudely packed pack was there at the doorsteps. I looked all around but there was no one . Curiously I picked the pack and took it inside. She was unconc #ShortStory #yqbaba #yqdidi #yostowrimo #ThePackage

read more
The Package

In Caption The Package

Everything that is new or uncommon raises a pleasure in the imagination, because it fills the soul with an agreeable surprise, gratifies its curiosity, and gives it an idea of which it was not before possessed.
The bell rang and I was the fall guy to open the door as her favourite tv programme was on.
There was no one outside but a crudely packed pack was there at the doorsteps.
I looked all around but there was no one .
Curiously I picked the pack and took it inside.
She was unconc

Dr. Aastha Jain

The clock struck 00:00. Midnight. It was my birthday. And my phone started getting flooded with messages and calls. But none from 𝙝𝙞𝙢. Does he not remember? We had been dating for 1 year now, and since the start, our relationship hadn't been easy one. I wouldn't rant here, right now. I'll just tell in short, he isn't communicative... There are times I don't even know what he's upto, and so we have been arguing all the time. But I love him too much, to leave. Our recent fight was yesterday, #story #ShortStory #yqbaba #yostowrimo #ThePackage

read more
𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙋𝘼𝘾𝙆𝘼𝙂𝙀!! 

I got excited when I saw the package.  He knew I liked surprises.

𝘾𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙚𝙙//-

The clock struck 00:00. Midnight. It was my birthday.
And my phone started getting flooded with messages and calls. But none from 𝙝𝙞𝙢. 

Does he not remember?

We had been dating for 1 year now, and since the start, our relationship hadn't been easy one. I wouldn't rant here, right now. I'll just tell in short, he isn't communicative... There are times I don't even know what he's upto, and so we have been arguing all the time. But I love him too much, to leave. 

Our recent fight was yesterday,

Snigdha Agrawal

THE PACKAGE

The label on top read "Fragile, handle with care".  I wasn't expecting anything from Amazon.  Who had read my mind and sent wine glasses, I badly needed.  Curiosity got the better of me and I picked up the package resting on the doormat after spraying it with disinfectant.  

I should have waited for sometime, as I usually do with deliveries, but couldn't wait to open this one.  My fingers dug through a mountain of shredded paper and at the bottom lay a small velvet box, tied with a ribbon.  Inside was a wooden heart with the inscription "My heart has turned wooden, since you left".  Aha! The scumbag was again at it.  No way was I giving him a second entry. #thepackage #yostowrimo #yqbaba #yqquotes #dailychallenge #readwriteunite #writersnetwork #writersbay

Ankit

THE PACKAGE..

I vexed at the arrival of sudden package at the doorstep without any courier service and without any address of sender. I was eager to check open it and feed the thirst of curiosity in my mind.

But, I did no such thing and immediately informed the neighbours, further reporting to the authorities as a responsible citizen.

When it was opened, some letter with a big teddy bear was found addressed to me without the sender's name - for which I was interrogated and embarassed by none other than my parents at large ! #ThePackage #YoStoWriMo #ShortStory #yqbaba

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification