Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best myshortstory_ashu Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best myshortstory_ashu Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about ashu love, ashu shayari hindi, ashu shayari, ashu kavita ka saransh, ashu kavi meaning in kannada,

• 1 Followers
  • 1 Stories

Ashu

This story of our hunger will take you 15-16 years back, in Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh. I was just 2 years old, living with my mom and dad in a shack. My dad was not earning much to feed us the daily food. My mom used to die in hunger. Life was the most difficult that time. But thanks to my nanu for taking out us from this hunger's situation. One of his friends in Mumbai offered job to my dad and we are living a happy life in Mumbai now. This is the memory of hunger. #myshortstory_ashu Write a #ShortStory #YourQuoteAndMine #thememoryofhunger

read more
This story of hunger will take you 14-15 years back, in Madhya Pradesh.
//captioned  This story of our hunger will take you 15-16 years back, in  Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh. I was just 2 years old, living with my mom and dad in a shack. My dad was not earning much to feed us the daily food. My mom used to die in hunger. Life was the most difficult that time. But thanks to my nanu for taking out us from this hunger's situation. One of his friends in Mumbai offered job to my dad and we are living a happy life in Mumbai now.

This is the  memory of hunger.

#myshortstory_ashu

Write a

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification