Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best thememoryofhunger Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best thememoryofhunger Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about if you judge people you have no time to love them, songs to tell someone you love them, how to convince parents for love marriage without hurting them, love theme photos, if you miss someone tell them quotes,

• 9 Followers
  • 9 Stories

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

Write a #ShortStory titled #thememoryofhunger. A story should have a beginning, middle and an end. Get started with your story. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
the feeling of hunger
during a sad moment
when you choose to stay hungry
is bearable
than the hunger
you face by fate Write a #shortstory titled #thememoryofhunger. A story should have a beginning, middle and an end. Get started with your story.  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Sanan

Write a #ShortStory titled #thememoryofhunger. A story should have a beginning, middle and an end. Get started with your story. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Activated when you are anger
When I am jealous of others intentions Write a #shortstory titled #thememoryofhunger. A story should have a beginning, middle and an end. Get started with your story.  #YourQuoteAndMine

Anuj Jain

What's hunger, asked the teenage daughter of Greg and Myra onboard the space station, watching a quaint old movie on the holographic stage, as part of her ancient history education. The year was 4021 and all earthlings were settled peacefully all around the space. That is a tough question to answer thought Greg, as he too was unaware of this. He had also wondered about this but never experienced hunger. Greg along with Myra and their daughter Zeba decided to get the answer to this problem. And they visited the central power the all knowing sage as they all called him. The sage was encoshed in a perpetual machine as they called it with all functions of the body performed by it. #ShortStory #YourQuoteAndMine #thememoryofhunger

read more
Story in caption. 
What's hunger, asked the teenage daughter of Greg and Myra onboard the space station, watching a quaint old movie on the holographic stage, as part of her ancient history education.
The year was 4021 and all earthlings were settled peacefully all around the space.
That is a tough question to answer thought Greg, as he too was unaware of this.
He had also wondered about this but never experienced hunger.
Greg along with Myra and their daughter Zeba  decided to get the answer to this problem.
And they visited the central power the all knowing sage as they all called him.
The sage was encoshed in a perpetual machine as they called it with all functions of the body performed by it.

Beena sooraj

read more
 is lost in  my sorrows Write a #shortstory titled #thememoryofhunger. A story should have a beginning, middle and an end. Get started with your story.  #YourQuoteAndMine

Aditi Mishra

read more
Of mine is when I am alone in my home. Write a #shortstory titled #thememoryofhunger. A story should have a beginning, middle and an end. Get started with your story.  #YourQuoteAndMine

Ashu

This story of our hunger will take you 15-16 years back, in Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh. I was just 2 years old, living with my mom and dad in a shack. My dad was not earning much to feed us the daily food. My mom used to die in hunger. Life was the most difficult that time. But thanks to my nanu for taking out us from this hunger's situation. One of his friends in Mumbai offered job to my dad and we are living a happy life in Mumbai now. This is the memory of hunger. #myshortstory_ashu Write a #ShortStory #YourQuoteAndMine #thememoryofhunger

read more
This story of hunger will take you 14-15 years back, in Madhya Pradesh.
//captioned  This story of our hunger will take you 15-16 years back, in  Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh. I was just 2 years old, living with my mom and dad in a shack. My dad was not earning much to feed us the daily food. My mom used to die in hunger. Life was the most difficult that time. But thanks to my nanu for taking out us from this hunger's situation. One of his friends in Mumbai offered job to my dad and we are living a happy life in Mumbai now.

This is the  memory of hunger.

#myshortstory_ashu

Write a

Rumika Oraon

क्या सिर्फ भोजन की कमी ही भूख है?
क्या जिनके पास भोजन पर्याप्त है,
वो भूखे नहीं हैं?
किसी को पैसे की भूख है 
तो किसी को शोहरत की। 
कोई पेट से भूखा है 
तो कोई तन और मन से भूखा है। 
किसी को किसी का साथ चाहिए 
तो किसी को किसी की साँस चाहिए। 
क्या हम सब भूखे नहीं हैं?
क्या हमें किसी चीज़ की चाह नहीं है?
क्या हम सब तृप्त हैं, संपूर्ण हैं?
नहीं ना, तो हमारी यही इच्छा जब तीव्र हो 
तब वो भी एक प्रकार की भूख ही है ना।
हम में से कोई पद का भूखा है 
तो कोई प्यार का।
लेकिन भूखे तो हम सब हैं।।  #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqhindi #writingresolution #napowrimo #napowrimo2021 #भूख #thememoryofhunger

Vansh Kumar

read more
I have seen this many times. 
I could see the poor begging,the birds peeping and heard  many animal sounds for food. I sometimes tries to help when I got the chance. 
Then one day it was raining heavily. I saw a child selling beautiful flowers from the taxi . Suddenly he came around. I asked him why he's doing all this its your age of playing and studying. 
He told me that his family is poor.  His father can't  work after the accident.  Earlier he used to work in a factory and he used to go to school. But now after this he and his mother are working all day. I offered him some money and food  ,he said no saheb I don't need it . I said than how do I help you ? He said please buy these flowers . I said OK and buyed all of them   . He went away with a smile of goodbye. I told the driver to drive to home.  Write a #shortstory titled #thememoryofhunger. A story should have a beginning, middle and an end. Get started with your story.  #YourQuoteAndMine

arrey.oh.chachu

read more
Is too short when it's your stomach
It's long when it's others stomach  Write a #shortstory titled #thememoryofhunger. A story should have a beginning, middle and an end. Get started with your story.  #YourQuoteAndMine

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification