Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best wcjouska Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best wcjouska Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about

• 1 Followers
  • 1 Stories

Ashu

•Silent Jouska• Many a times and sometimes the question and answer in my brain freezes and the temperature never tries to melt it. Rather the coldness makes my skin melt. And my breaths start running a marathon to thrive the first rank. The fan, cooler and AC are all off. Blanket was pulled all over the body to give heat but that jouska in the mind never melted. It's not like water and not like ice too. It's is an iron which soon will rust and leave the vermilion powder for you to play with. It #yqbaba #wordoftheday #yqenglish #longform #astheticthoughts #myfaveng_ashu #wcjouska

read more
//captioned. •Silent Jouska•

Many a times and sometimes the question and answer in my brain freezes and the temperature never tries to melt it. Rather the coldness makes my skin melt. And my breaths start running a marathon to thrive the first rank. The fan, cooler and AC are all off. Blanket was pulled all over the body to give heat but that jouska in the mind never melted. It's not like water and not like ice too. It's is an iron which soon will rust and leave the vermilion powder for you to play with. It

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification