Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best pnpjaiho Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best pnpjaiho Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about key officials of pnp, alberta pnp draw 2020, bc pnp online, saskatchewan pnp latest draw, bc pnp guide,

• 1 Followers
  • 4 Stories

Ashu

A city of caves near the city of dreams I see the ships and the boats everyday walking on the wavering water that glows. And with the art of the rocks linking each other dwells the cult of the Shiva, inside my heart. Since 8th century, my birth, I'm diving deep in the Lord Shiva. I carry abound the pride and an immortal age in my rocky look inscribed with beauty of old yet gold. People visit and praise me but I'm seeking from the them to keep me clean and not to litter on my beauty. I'm an her #IndependenceDay #pennpopcorn #myfaveng_ashu #pnpjaiho #jaihoc3

read more
//sorry for making you scroll the caption. A city of caves near the city of dreams 
I see the ships and the boats everyday 
walking on the wavering water that glows.
And with the art of the rocks linking each other dwells the cult of the Shiva, inside my heart. Since 8th century, my birth, I'm diving deep in the Lord Shiva. I carry abound the pride and an immortal age in my rocky look inscribed with beauty of old yet gold. People visit and praise me but I'm seeking from the them to keep me clean and not to litter on my beauty. I'm an her

Ashu

You broke only one finger but we want 38 more. POV: India and Sports.

#jaihoc1 #pnpjaiho #sloganwagon #pennpopcorn #independenceday

Ashu

Asking her to be immaculate and to be like ice and you even not daring to be water. __________________________ Didn't want to spoil the bg. POV: Toxic masculinity. #jaihoc1 #pnpjaiho #sloganwagon #pennpopcorn #IndependenceDay

read more
//caption. Asking her to be immaculate and to be like ice
and you even not daring to be water.

Ashu

No blames yet rapes. No rapes yet blames. Once you misused your power. Now we'll do it. We'll bleed your mouth for no reason. POV: FAKE FEMINISM.

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification