Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best CWPC17Eng Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best CWPC17Eng Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about love is deep in eng sub, smijati se eng, love quotes eng, the mysterious world eng sub, behichak ka eng,

• 2 Followers
  • 2 Stories

The Dream Doodler

Aren't you one of those, who gives 'chhalang' to flaunt tiger conservation, ignoring sparrows? There, lies this mud of my hunger, where you slip and fall, mistaking it to be yours. Mind game for you, mine means air. #Media #cascadewriters #CWPictorialChase #CWPC17Eng #tdd_musings

read more
Numb.  
Aren't you one of those, who gives 'chhalang'
to flaunt tiger conservation, ignoring sparrows?

There, lies this mud of my hunger,
where you slip and fall, mistaking it to be yours.
Mind game for you, mine means air.

Ashu

Vigil once the ingenuity that the colour changing chameleon will get all the eminence but the bereft child will be ignored just like some of us do when we see a star infront of a victim. But that is what we watch in the news, only gratuitous is shown. #YourQuoteAndMine #cascadewriters #CWPictorialChase #rzwotm #rzwotm_oct #ashu_rzoct #CWPC17Eng

read more

Vigil once the ingenuity that 
the colour changing chameleon
will get all the eminence
but the bereft child will be ignored 
just like some of us do 
when we see a star infront of a victim.
But that is what we watch 
in the news, only gratuitous is shown.

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification