Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best wcalexithymia Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best wcalexithymia Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about wca family 1000, wca member 590, yyerror function in lex, lex luthor quotes, babyyyy.lex instagram,

• 1 Followers
  • 2 Stories

Ashu

•I think your armchair's dead• I think your armchair's dead. Dead in sense is turning brown. And the brown that covers yours is turning floppy. And it comes from the autumn wafting like the staccato from the punching of yours on a hard surface, hitting the play button. Yet its repair is bereft to be gaudy and run fast like you did while jogging in the garden full of white daises and black grass. And when I ran behind you, my eyes see its colour and those impart it on my eyes and my eyes phor th #YourQuoteAndMine #rzwotm_oct #rzpicprompt859 #ashu_rzoct #wcalexithymia #pickaline150

read more
•I think your armchair's dead•

//Scroll the caption.  •I think your armchair's dead•

I think your armchair's dead. Dead in sense is turning brown. And the brown that covers yours is turning floppy. And it comes from the autumn wafting like the staccato from the punching of yours on a hard surface, hitting the play button. Yet its repair is bereft to be gaudy and run fast like you did while jogging in the garden full of white daises and black grass. And when I ran behind you, my eyes see its colour and those impart it on my eyes and my eyes phor th

Ashu

Numerous are words there in the world . Numerous are flowers there to bloom in the garden. Numerous are stars there to shine in my sky. Numerous are books there in my heart. Numerous are dresses there with me to wear. Numerous are my thoughts there to enlighten this world. Yet you are the flowers that bloom in my heart, stars those shine inside me, books that I want to read, dresses that I want to wear, and thoughts that I can show to the world. Yet you are my words to express which I lack a #YourQuoteAndMine #rzpictureprompt #rzwotm_oct #rzpicprompt2540 #ashu_rzoct #wcalexithymia #rzmp241

read more
Numerous are words there in the world .
Numerous are flowers there to bloom in the garden.
Numerous are stars there to shine in my sky. 
Numerous are books there in my heart.
Numerous are dresses there  with me to wear.
Numerous are my thoughts there to enlighten this world.
Yet you are the flowers that bloom in my heart, 
stars those shine inside me, 
books that I want to read, 
dresses that I want to wear,  
and thoughts that I can show to the world. 
Yet you are my words to express 
which I lack as you are there to express me.  Numerous are words there in the world .
Numerous are flowers there to bloom in the garden.
Numerous are stars there to shine in my sky. 
Numerous are books there in my heart.
Numerous are dresses there  with me to wear.
Numerous are my thoughts there to enlighten this world.
Yet you are the flowers that bloom in my heart, stars those shine inside me, books that I want to read, dresses that I want to wear,  and thoughts that I can show to the world. 
Yet you are my words to express which I lack a

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification