Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best pickaline150 Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best pickaline150 Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about true love pic in hindi, sad quote with pic, sad love quote pic, love pic hd shayari, caption for insta pic with friends,

• 2 Followers
  • 2 Stories

Chitra Iyer

I hardly see it these days
The naked beauty of nature
My eyes wear blinkers of sophistication
They are a pampered lot
They see through an overthinking mind
A mind that traces words on the electronic space 
prompting fingers to move furiously 
serving an already overwrought mind
longing for a release. 
My eyes
if only I had dipped them in nature's greens
and not let them go green with envy
If only I had let them see reality
and not revel in falsity
If only I had sufficient insight
to shine on them my heart's light
Wouldn't i have disrobed sophistication
and embraced nature's simplicity with alacrity?  #cinemagraph #pennpopcorn
#pickaline150

Ashu

•I think your armchair's dead• I think your armchair's dead. Dead in sense is turning brown. And the brown that covers yours is turning floppy. And it comes from the autumn wafting like the staccato from the punching of yours on a hard surface, hitting the play button. Yet its repair is bereft to be gaudy and run fast like you did while jogging in the garden full of white daises and black grass. And when I ran behind you, my eyes see its colour and those impart it on my eyes and my eyes phor th #YourQuoteAndMine #rzwotm_oct #rzpicprompt859 #ashu_rzoct #wcalexithymia #pickaline150

read more
•I think your armchair's dead•

//Scroll the caption.  •I think your armchair's dead•

I think your armchair's dead. Dead in sense is turning brown. And the brown that covers yours is turning floppy. And it comes from the autumn wafting like the staccato from the punching of yours on a hard surface, hitting the play button. Yet its repair is bereft to be gaudy and run fast like you did while jogging in the garden full of white daises and black grass. And when I ran behind you, my eyes see its colour and those impart it on my eyes and my eyes phor th

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification