Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best rzromanticgetway Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best rzromanticgetway Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about yamaha rzr 320, rzr 260, visa run to oman, aflaj in oman, aflaj irrigation systems of oman,

• 3 Followers
  • 3 Stories

Divya Kulkarni

Aarav and I have been married for over 25 yrs now. He has been the best gift life ever gave me. We were high school buddies, became best friends, started dating each other and ended up marrying one another. Our family wasn't ready for this and even warned me of not marrying my best friend but to prove them wrong I did and now everyone's mouth is shut. I am so happy for that. I never thought I would marry him. He was my best friend but eventually I saw his soft side and fell for him. There was a incident once when we were all playing basketball and I tripped over someone's leg and got hurt. Aarav on seeing that hit that guy so badly he started bleeding and had to be taken to the hospital. He was always so caring for me. We would even have night outs, watch movies, do homeworks together and even scored good marks. Everybody used to say we would marry further in life but we used to deny. Deep down somewhere we both knew something had changed but we kept refusing thinking it to be just a crush. It was after we got our jobs and moved to different cities that we felt longing for each other. We used to talk daily over calls but something was missing. Then one day I just took off from my office and went to his place. He was sleeping but I had the spare key. I went inside quietly and surprised him. He was shocked for a moment and didn't know what to do. Then he hugged me tight and started crying. I hadn't seen him crying like that before. I too hugged him back and tears trickled down my eyes. I whispered in his ears I love you Aarav and kissed him on the cheek. He paused for a moment, his heart beats raised and he replied I love you too Anisha. It was like a magical moment as if time had really stopped. We hugged each other for a whole 10 min and then I sat down and told him how it all happened. How being away from him made me sad and that yearning kept on increasing so I decided to surprise him. He too felt the same but wasn't sure for it. But when I went there he couldn't control himself and confessed too. Soon we told our parents and got married. We were really happy with the both of us living together, enjoying the life. We have 2 children who have now grown up and doing great at their work. I even had undergone a surgery about 5 yrs back for my kidney stones. It was a very critical time in our life. He was really really nervous about that surgery as doctor had told him it might have some complications. But he didn't tell me that. After I recovered from the surgery did he tell me actually it slipped out of his mouth accidentally otherwise I won't have known ever. That day I felt I had married the bravest man I ever saw. And today is our anniversary. Few days ago he developed pain in his stomach for which we did some X-rays and Ultrasound. It's report is gonna come today. Doctor didn't tell us much. He just asked for doing some more investigations. I hope everything is good. Fingers crossed. All arrangements have been done and everyone has arrived for the party. We are gonna cut the cake and have a small celebration with our loved ones. The party is going full on with games, food, drinks and everybody is enjoying. Someone has come to the door, might be the reports I guess. I collect them but I don't understand what all is written there. Some grades and scores are written but it is just going above my head. Our doctor called after sometime and asked me to meet him next morning. The party ended well, we danced, kissed and hugged each other tight. His hug still has the same warmth he gave me many years ago. And we still love each other the same. But I am little worried about tomorrow. Why did the doctor called? Is it something serious? I hope so not. Next day I reached the hospital in time and met the doctor. He wasn't revealing anything just saying things from here and there. Then he finally said, " I am sorry to tell you this Mrs. Anisha. You please keep yourself strong but Mr. Aarav has colon cancer. It was asymptomatic first and progressed very fast. And we detected through our investigations that he has Stage 4 colon cancer" Those words I just got so numb hearing them. What did the doctor say? Aarav had cancer! Did I hear it wrong? I asked again. The doctor gave me water to drink and explained to me everything. He said these cancers are common in males and they progress very rapidly. Chemotherapy and Radiotherapy could have helped but it's the last stage. We can't do anything. We can give him symptomatic relief that's it. My world just crashed down on hearing it. I stood there numb staring at the hospital wall for I don't know how many hours, until I realised he is calling me. "Darling, where are you?" His voice made me quiver and my throat got choked, suddenly I couldn't speak or breathe! #restzone #rzblinddate #rzromanticgetway

read more
    — % &           Aarav and I have been married for over 25 yrs now. He has been the best gift life ever gave me. We were high school buddies, became best friends, started dating each other and ended up marrying one another. Our family wasn't ready for this and even warned me of not marrying my best friend but to prove them wrong I did and now everyone's mouth is shut. I am so happy for that. I never thought I would marry him. He was my best friend but eventually I saw his soft side and fell for him. There was a incident once when we were all playing basketball and I tripped over someone's leg and got hurt. Aarav on seeing that hit that guy so badly he started bleeding and had to be taken to the hospital. He was always so caring for me. We would even have night outs, watch movies, do homeworks together and even scored good marks. Everybody used to say we would marry further in life but we used to deny. Deep down somewhere we both knew something had changed but we kept refusing thinking it to be just a crush. 
          It was after we got our jobs and moved to different cities that we felt longing for each other. We used to talk daily over calls but something was missing. Then one day I just took off from my office and went to his place. He was sleeping but I had the spare key. I went inside quietly and surprised him. He was shocked for a moment and didn't know what to do. Then he hugged me tight and started crying. I hadn't seen him crying like that before. I too hugged him back and tears trickled down my eyes. I whispered in his ears I love you Aarav and kissed him on the cheek. He paused for a moment, his heart beats raised and he replied I love you too Anisha. It was like a magical moment as if time had really stopped. We hugged each other for a whole 10 min and then I sat down and told him how it all happened. How being away from him made me sad and that yearning kept on increasing so I decided to surprise him. He too felt the same but wasn't sure for it. But when I went there he couldn't control himself and confessed too. Soon we told our parents and got married. We were really happy with the both of us living together, enjoying the life. We have 2 children who have now grown up and doing great at their work. I even had undergone a surgery about 5 yrs back for my kidney stones. It was a very critical time in our life. He was really really nervous about that surgery as doctor had told him it might have some complications. But he didn't tell me that. After I recovered from the surgery did he tell me actually it slipped out of his mouth accidentally otherwise I won't have known ever. That day I felt I had married the bravest man I ever saw. 
           And today is our anniversary. Few days ago he developed pain in his stomach for which we did some X-rays and Ultrasound. It's report is gonna come today. Doctor didn't tell us much. He just asked for doing some more investigations. I hope everything is good. Fingers crossed. All arrangements have been done and everyone has arrived for the party. We are gonna cut the cake and have a small celebration with our loved ones. The party is going full on with games, food, drinks and everybody is enjoying. Someone has come to the door, might be the reports I guess. I collect them but I don't understand what all is written there. Some grades and scores are written but it is just going above my head. Our doctor called after sometime and asked me to meet him next morning. The party ended well, we danced, kissed and hugged each other tight. His hug still has the same warmth he gave me many years ago. And we still love each other the same. But I am little worried about tomorrow. Why did the doctor called? Is it something serious? I hope so not. Next day I reached the hospital in time and met the doctor. He wasn't revealing anything just saying things from here and there. Then he finally said, " I am sorry to tell you this Mrs. Anisha. You please keep yourself strong but Mr. Aarav has colon cancer. It was asymptomatic first and progressed very fast. And we detected through our investigations that he has Stage 4 colon cancer" Those words I just got so numb hearing them. What did the doctor say? Aarav had cancer! Did I hear it wrong? I asked again. The doctor gave me water to drink and explained to me everything. He said these cancers are common in males and they progress very rapidly. Chemotherapy and Radiotherapy could have helped but it's the last stage. We can't do anything. We can give him symptomatic relief that's it. My world just crashed down on hearing it. 
          I stood there numb staring at the hospital wall for I don't know how many hours, until I realised he is calling me. 

"Darling, where are you?"

His voice made me quiver and my throat got choked, suddenly I couldn't speak or breathe!

Divya Kulkarni🐿️

Aarav and I have been married for over 25 yrs now. He has been the best gift life ever gave me. We were high school buddies, became best friends, started dating each other and ended up marrying one another. Our family wasn't ready for this and even warned me of not marrying my best friend but to prove them wrong I did and now everyone's mouth is shut. I am so happy for that. I never thought I would marry him. He was my best friend but eventually I saw his soft side and fell for him. Th #restzone #rzblinddate #rzromanticgetway

read more
    — % &           Aarav and I have been married for over 25 yrs now. He has been the best gift life ever gave me. We were high school buddies, became best friends, started dating each other and ended up marrying one another. Our family wasn't ready for this and even warned me of not marrying my best friend but to prove them wrong I did and now everyone's mouth is shut. I am so happy for that. I never thought I would marry him. He was my best friend but eventually I saw his soft side and fell for him. Th

Ashu

The rain was trickling on the windowpane like the sand in the hourglass placed on his table and the lamp was flickering as if it was a thundering cloud. The roads were as clear as they could be. It was the window of Langham Hotel through which I looked down. But with shock at the spine, I trembled and fell on the bed. Now, my eyes were closed to wake up from a dream which kept coming every night to me like my girl rather say feyonce. The bell rang. "Hello, room no. 102! A lady named Maria has co #valentinesweek #restzone #rzblinddate #rzromanticgetway

read more

— % & The rain was trickling on the windowpane like the sand in the hourglass placed on his table and the lamp was flickering as if it was a thundering cloud. The roads were as clear as they could be. It was the window of Langham Hotel through which I looked down. But with shock at the spine, I trembled and fell on the bed. Now, my eyes were closed to wake up from a dream which kept coming every night to me like my girl rather say feyonce. The bell rang. "Hello, room no. 102! A lady named Maria has co

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification