Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best QSwittywed3 Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best QSwittywed3 Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about swit, rtt tty,

• 3 Followers
  • 6 Stories

Shweta Giri

Bonjour stitchers 🙋🏻 The egg is not so egg-cited today. Its mom taunted her because of Sharma Ji's son. And it broke! It's revenge time! Stitch a conversation giving funny befitting replies to any taunt. It should have just two dialogues, first a taunt, and its funny reply. #Humour #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #quotestitchers #yqquotestitchers #QSwittywed #QSwittywed3

read more
Sis : Bro please let me read, you are    distracting me.

Bro: I know, i am so attractive that i can distract anyone. Bonjour stitchers 🙋🏻

The egg is not so egg-cited today. Its mom taunted her because of Sharma Ji's son. And it broke!

It's revenge time!

Stitch a conversation giving funny befitting replies to any taunt. It should have just two dialogues, first a taunt, and its funny reply.

Anuj Jain

Bonjour stitchers 🙋🏻 The egg is not so egg-cited today. Its mom taunted her because of Sharma Ji's son. And it broke! It's revenge time! Stitch a conversation giving funny befitting replies to any taunt. It should have just two dialogues, first a taunt, and its funny reply. #Humour #yqbaba #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine #quotestitchers #yqquotestitchers #QSwittywed #QSwittywed3

read more
Me: You are an Idiot, i voted you, it was a blunder.
He: I knew i was an Idiot, now you know that you are too. Bonjour stitchers 🙋🏻

The egg is not so egg-cited today. Its mom taunted her because of Sharma Ji's son. And it broke!

It's revenge time!

Stitch a conversation giving funny befitting replies to any taunt. It should have just two dialogues, first a taunt, and its funny reply.

Het Modi

P.S. no offense 😅😅😅 Bonjour stitchers 🙋🏻 The egg is not so egg-cited today. Its mom taunted her because of Sharma Ji's son. And it broke! It's revenge time! #Humour #yqbaba #quotestitchers #yqquotestitchers #collabbyhm #QSwittywed #hue_of_humour #QSwittywed3

read more
Red Blood Cells: You are so dull, black n white.

White Blood Cells: Yes, but I'm not a R-BC like you😎😒 P.S. no offense 😅😅😅

Bonjour stitchers 🙋🏻

It's revenge time!

Het Modi

😯😯😯😯🙈🙈🙈😅😅😅 Bonjour stitchers 🙋🏻 The egg is not so egg-cited today. Its mom taunted her because of Sharma Ji's son. And it broke! It's revenge time! #Humour #yqbaba #quotestitchers #yqquotestitchers #collabbyhm #QSwittywed #hue_of_humour #QSwittywed3

read more
Me: QS, don't you have anything than
        stitchting the things!??

QS: Oh, yes! We can stitch your mouth!
 😯😯😯😯🙈🙈🙈😅😅😅

Bonjour stitchers 🙋🏻

It's revenge time!

Het Modi

Bonjour stitchers 🙋🏻 The egg is not so egg-cited today. Its mom taunted her because of Sharma Ji's son. And it broke! It's revenge time! Stitch a conversation giving funny befitting replies to any taunt. It should have just two dialogues, first a taunt, and its funny reply. #Humour #yqbaba #quotestitchers #yqquotestitchers #collabbyhm #QSwittywed #hue_of_humour #QSwittywed3

read more
Teacher: You haven't completed your homework!!!

Me: You too haven't taught me how to do it!!!
 Bonjour stitchers 🙋🏻

It's revenge time!

Het Modi

🙈🙈😅😅😅 Bonjour stitchers 🙋🏻 The egg is not so egg-cited today. Its mom taunted her because of Sharma Ji's son. And it broke! It's revenge time! #Humour #yqbaba #Collab #quotestitchers #yqquotestitchers #QSwittywed #hue_of_humour #QSwittywed3

read more
me: QS you reply all with the same emoji!!! Don't you have any different?!

QS: Tum sab bhi to "interesting, awww.... interesting.... awww..." hi to likhte ho😒 🙈🙈😅😅😅

Bonjour stitchers 🙋🏻

It's revenge time!

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification