Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best yqfailedlove Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best yqfailedlove Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about

• 1 Followers
  • 4 Stories

Umesh Kumar Singh

#heislookingupon #itsgettingtougher although #makesnosense but its too deep to just breathe it out #yqbroken #needsomeonetotalkto #yqfailure but i don't think i should be calling it love. #yqfailedlove #yqsleeplessness

read more
If you yourself don't have trust on things you call desire then i am afraid there's no point in keeping the fairy tale alive. #heislookingupon #itsgettingtougher 
although
#makesnosense  but its too deep to just breathe it out #yqbroken
#needsomeonetotalkto
 #yqfailure but i don't think i should be calling it love. #yqfailedlove #yqsleeplessness

Umesh Kumar Singh

It gets difficult sometimes to digest that it was real what you heard , but this is how it goes ,you have to change accordingly,wish this was that easy. #yqquotes #yqbaba #yqattachment sorrybutcantbeerasedbutcancompromise😊 #yqfailedlove #TryingMyBest #doingmydeeds #hopefullyitwouldreachoneday

read more
To forget something,
first you have to forget 
that you need to forget.
 It gets difficult sometimes to digest that it was real what you heard , but this is how it goes ,you have to change accordingly,wish this was that easy.
 #yqquotes #yqbaba #yqattachment #sorrybutcantbeerasedbutcancompromise😊 #yqfailedlove 
#tryingmybest #doingmydeeds #hopefullyitwouldreachoneday

Umesh Kumar Singh

You had your priorities but i swear i would have done anything to keep you connected with your priorities (career,family etc) ,i cared for you but wasn't able to justify the same .you are still learning so am i but i have learnt a lot from you.still i dream but i have started accepting things with a smile from outside, a bit gloom from inside. I feel the difference now and yes no one to blame for ,all mines .maybe i expect too much ,but will always pat on my back for the feelings i carried throu #yqquotes #yqdestiny #yqfailedlove #yqphilosophyofnouse #yqdaydreamer #ifihadthepowers

read more
i quickly felt attachment coz i was deserted that started fading after you entered,
proposal was just to make you mines forever coz i didn't want to lose you ever ,
tried hearing answers from you coz i feared one day you would be all gone , 
became desparate coz i thought new place new thing changes many things ,
felt insecured coz i wanted to be at first place not only as the other half but as the one whom you can think of and carry that smile forever,
ill-treated coz i was always a jerk and little i knew how respect is much important than anything else,
yes-no confusion coz i was that idiot and impatient,
you didn't feel the same as i did coz i was never even close in making you realize who you actually were,
i felt you as a family coz i felt that connection which i afraid I'd ever feel again for any,
I kept trying same stuffs coz i thought love for love is that easy,
I failed coz something was never meant to be ,
I failed coz i knew my destiny sucks.😊

You had your priorities but i swear i would have done anything to keep you connected with your priorities (career,family etc) ,i cared for you but wasn't able to justify the same .you are still learning so am i but i have learnt a lot from you.still i dream but i have started accepting things with a smile from outside, a bit gloom from inside. I feel the difference now and yes no one to blame for ,all mines .maybe i expect too much ,but will always pat on my back for the feelings i carried throu

Umesh Kumar Singh

पता नहीं सही कर रहे हैं या गलत लेकिन अब वही कर रहे हैं जिससे हम दूसरों को कभी तकलीफ ना पहुंचा पाए , खुद के लिए तो सब सोचते हैं समय है कुछ अच्छा करें दूसरों के लिए😊 #yesstillthesamebutiwillbeachangedperson #everythingMatters #yqquotes #yqhindi #yqfailedlove #tryingtoadapt #yqdidi #yqdada

read more
पता नहीं सही कर रहें या ग़लत ,
विचारे कुछ और थे अपनाया कुछ और;
पता नहीं सही कर रहें या ग़लत।।
सपने सजाए थे जो इतने रात जग के और अब सब को खोता देख ,
पता नहीं सही कर रहे हैं या ग़लत ।।
जिनको सब कुछ माना उनके लिए निरंतर आस्था न रख पाया,
पता नहीं सही कर रहे हैं या ग़लत ।
सबकुछ छोड़ के बस नई शुरुआत की ओर कदम रखना चाह रहे हैं ,
पता नहीं सही कर रहे हैं या ग़लत।।
किसी को खो देने के डर से अपनी आकांक्षाएं भूल जाना ,
पता नहीं सही कर रहे हैं या गलत।।
सब कुछ समझने के बावजूद सब कुछ से अनजान होकर ,
उनकी जिंदगी मैं एक छोटा सा हिस्सा बनना और अब खुद के लिए एक अलग जहां बनाना,
पता नहीं सही कर रहे है या गलत।।
अपने आप को उस परिस्थिति में फिर से धकेलना जहां से हम बहुत आगे आ चुके थे,
उनकी एक मुस्कान के लिए सारे जहां से लड़ जाने को तैयार रहना और उसी मुस्कान की लालिमा को कम होता देख,
खुद को खुद से ही अलग करके अपने ख्वाहिशों को चूर चूर होते देखना, 
पता नहीं सही कर रहे हैं या गलत।। पता नहीं सही कर रहे हैं या गलत लेकिन अब वही कर रहे हैं जिससे हम दूसरों को कभी तकलीफ ना पहुंचा पाए , खुद के लिए तो सब सोचते हैं समय है कुछ अच्छा करें दूसरों के लिए😊

#yesstillthesamebutiwillbeachangedperson #everythingmatters #yqquotes #yqhindi #yqfailedlove #tryingtoadapt   #yqdidi  #yqdada

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification