Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best wfhumourcarnival Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best wfhumourcarnival Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about wfh full form, wfh memes, wfh meaning, wfh jobs, wfh,

• 1 Followers
  • 3 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Het Modi

fuse🍫🍫🍫 The Challenge of Day-2 for the Participants of humourous poem category is out.😁 This is the Background, you may choose aby other too.✨ But beware of mandatory hashtags- writingfingers yqwf #collabbyhm #hue_of_humour #wfpoetrycarnival #wfhumourcarnival #wfhumourcarnival2

read more
electrician: fuse, how are you?
conical fuse: ah... i'm just cone-fused!!! i want to die... but my nature resists it...
electrician: don't worry, i'll eat you. i love fuse. fuse🍫🍫🍫

The Challenge of Day-2 for the Participants of humourous poem category is out.😁
This is the Background, you may choose aby other too.✨
But beware of mandatory hashtags-
writingfingers
yqwf

Het Modi

The Challenge of Day-2 for the Participants of humourous poem category is out.😁 This is the Background, you may choose aby other too.✨ But beware of mandatory hashtags- writingfingers yqwf wfpoetrycarnival #wfhumourcarnival2 #collabbyhm #hue_of_humour

read more
other's: 
heyy!!! dude, happy birthday!!!
unicellular: 
yo, William Buttler Yeast
happy budday!!! The Challenge of Day-2 for the Participants of humourous poem category is out.😁
This is the Background, you may choose aby other too.✨
But beware of mandatory hashtags-
writingfingers
yqwf
wfpoetrycarnival
#wfhumourcarnival2

Het Modi

sab kyu bhag gaye🙄🙄🙄 bichra mera earth quack bhi na kare😑😑😑 The Challenge for the Participants of humourous poem category is out.😁 This is the Background, you may choose aby other too. Chop a Limerick poem.😜 #Humour #Fun #collabbyhm #writingfingers #yqwf #hue_of_humour #wfpoetrycarnival #wfhumourcarnival

read more
i had a duck, i named it earth,
one fine morning, to seven eggs she gave birth.

she was silent, she never made a noise
only that morning, she made some noise.

and they ran & cried,"Earth-quack!", all feared the warth. sab kyu bhag gaye🙄🙄🙄 bichra mera earth quack bhi na kare😑😑😑

The Challenge for the Participants of humourous poem category is out.😁
This is the Background, you may choose aby other too.

Chop a Limerick poem.😜

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification