Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best shorthorrorstory Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best shorthorrorstory Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about thoda thoda shor hai dil mein, kuch der ki khamoshi hai phir shor aayega, short love stories to tell your girlfriend, is duniya ke shor mein, panchiyon ke shor se lyrics,

• 3 Followers
  • 4 Stories

Siva Shankari

Words_for_$mïle

My niece looked at my boyfriend and told,"You killed me that day".
She was just 5 years old when she said that.   #paidstory
#shorthorrorstory

Words_for_$mïle

She came home at late night. Her maid served her freshly made meat curry. She grinned as she ate her meal. She asked her maid, "Which meat is this?", Maid replied,"It is of your last boyfriend you ever had".  #paidstory
#shorthorrorstory

Het Modi

Quote Stitchers‎‎ 💀💀💀 Spookians Club 💀💀💀 #KXIP #qsbmp15 #qsbm #qsbmday2 #spookiansclub #horrorhues #shorthorrorstory

read more
"When will this end!? Please stop!", she cried and sobbed. "Ahh, it has just began...", I replied nonchalantly.

"Hey! Cry, cry again! I'm not having fun without your cries!". She didn't speak a word... tears filled with blood dripped from my eyes, immense pain started to fill my brain, and continued for hours, I was unable to move, but with each passing hour I was digging my own head, I wanted to die, "I want to end this, please let me die!" I cried.

"Oppsss... then you should worry, I've just began. Now, CRY! Like I did!!!" Quote Stitchers‎‎ 💀💀💀
Spookians Club 💀💀💀

#kxip
#qsbmp15 
#qsbm
#qsbmday2

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification