Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best darknessmyoldfriend Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best darknessmyoldfriend Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about dar lagta hai shayari, darkness is your ally i was born in it, the darkness is your enemy killing room, without the darkness there is no light, apno ko khone ka dar,

• 2 Followers
  • 3 Stories

Bizz_are_ Soul

Don't ever ask me to read your write-ups. I read most honestly only when I read you because I want to, not because you want me to. #dontaskmeto #rapidfire #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqquotes #reliefinpain #darknessmyoldfriend #yqbaba

read more
to relieve in light
coz darkness is what 
I get my relief now... Don't ever ask me to read your write-ups. I read most honestly only when I read you because I want to, not because you want me to. #dontaskmeto #rapidfire  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba
#yqquotes 
#reliefinpain 
#darknessmyoldfriend 
#yqbaba

Bizz_are_ Soul

Rainy envelope above,
the city fell asleep,
darkness engulfed
the sleep deprived soul,
while the mused heart
surrendered to insanity....
 #yqbaba 
#yourquotebaba 
#yourquotes 
#yourquotediary 
#darknessmyoldfriend 
#losingsanity 
#aftermath

Hemalatha G

Hello darkness, my old friend!
Each day after getting exhausted 
From the pain I endured,
I'll be waiting for you till night,
I'll be waiting to turn off the lights!
To show you my tears, 
With no fear
Of being caught by the
One who's around!

And you are not just 
My old friend!
Even now you didn't 
Leave me!
 #yqbaba #yqchallenge #darknessmyoldfriend #hellodarkness #quotezoned #letter #light

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification