Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best under_tree Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best under_tree Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about out from under you lyrics, write the feeling under the pictures, different types of literature under prose and poetry, deduction under chapter vi a, under the shadow,

• 1 Followers
  • 1 Stories

Hemalatha G

People might get jealous when they see you with your books, but don't mind. I can't assure you if people can come with you till the end, but books will, their theories will. P.S: If you are not a book lover, please don't mind. Not at all offensive. P.C ~ Self (My lens wanted to capture this kinda pic atleast once) #yqbaba #yqquotes #bookish #Till_The_End #under_tree

read more
After years,
When I will pass by the same tree,
Under which you used to lay on my hands,
When you'll drive me with your aroma,
When I will be dubious to hold you,
When I'll glue you to the dark woods,
And, cry till my life gets darker than ever,
Then, like a secret lover I'll come to you,
To make you a resident of my heart,
And, will promise to die, holding you. People might get jealous when they see you with your books, but don't mind. I can't assure you if people can come with you till the end, but books will, their theories will. 
P.S: If you are not a book lover, please don't mind. Not at all offensive.
P.C ~ Self (My lens wanted to capture this kinda pic atleast once)
#yqbaba #yqquotes #bookish #till_the_end #under_tree

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification