Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best PWfunNlearn Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best PWfunNlearn Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about wfun etsb, nlearn app, nlearn, nspira nlearn,

• 6 Followers
  • 84 Stories

Chitra Iyer

✨ A Meme challenge by Proverbs World 💙 Part of Event #PWfunNlearn English phrase: go hand in hand Meaning: If something goes hand in hand with something else, it is closely related to it and happens at the same time as it or as a result of it. #YourQuoteAndMine #YQMeme #ProverbsWorld #PWmeme #PWFnLmeme12

read more
Sums : Chitra, why do you look so awful? 
Me : Nasty cold marries irritating cough
Sums : 👇 ✨ A Meme challenge by Proverbs World 💙        

Part of Event  #PWfunNlearn 

English phrase: go hand in hand 

Meaning: If something goes hand in hand with something else, it is closely related to it and happens at the same time as it or as a result of it.

Sita Prasad

✨ A Meme challenge by Proverbs World 💙 Part of Event #PWfunNlearn English word: rambling, adjective (TALK) Meaning: too long and confused #YourQuoteAndMine #YQMeme #ProverbsWorld #PWmeme #PWFnLmeme16

read more
Whenever I  say," Who did this ?" to my kids. — % & ✨ A Meme challenge by Proverbs World 💙        

English word: rambling, adjective (TALK)

Meaning: 
too long and confused

Sahana~

Yeah.yeah.yeah. you can try it.🌚 He is so enoscent 🤕 ✨ A Meme challenge by Proverbs World 💙 Part of Event #PWfunNlearn #YourQuoteAndMine #YQMeme #ProverbsWorld #PWmeme #PWFnLmeme7

read more
When the lecturer angrily says that go and hit your head against the wall, you will get the answers, seeing a student sitting with an empty answer sheet.

Le the innocent student👇 Yeah.yeah.yeah. you can try it.🌚

He is so enoscent 🤕

✨ A Meme challenge by Proverbs World 💙        

Sahana~

But i don't get up. That's fact. 🌚 ✨ A Meme challenge by Proverbs World 💙 Part of Event #PWfunNlearn #YourQuoteAndMine #YQMeme #ProverbsWorld #PWmeme #PWFnLmeme4

read more
When i say , i believe you will wake me up early, my beloved alarm.

Le my alarm to me.  But i don't get up. That's fact. 🌚

Sahana~

Oh My burger, rolls, lays, kurkure, momo🥺 My foodie stomach doesn't support 😭😂 ✨ A Meme challenge by Proverbs World 💙 Part of Event #PWfunNlearn #YourQuoteAndMine #YQMeme #ProverbsWorld #PWmeme #PWFnLmeme2 #memesana

read more
Every time when I get infected with cough and throat, and telling mom that  I won't eat junk foods again Maa.

Le my angry mom. Oh My burger, rolls, lays, kurkure, momo🥺

My foodie stomach doesn't support 😭😂

Poonam Suyal

✨ A Meme challenge by Proverbs World 💙 Part of Event #PWfunNlearn English idiom; You're making me blush! Meaning: You are flattering me! Or #YourQuoteAndMine #YQMeme #ProverbsWorld #PWmeme #PWFnLmeme25

read more
When someone praises me on my face— % & ✨ A Meme challenge by Proverbs World 💙        

English idiom;  You're making me blush! 

Meaning:
You are flattering me!               Or

Poonam Suyal

✨ A Meme challenge by Proverbs World 🇮🇳 💙 Part of Event #PWfunNlearn English word: tantalize (verb) #YourQuoteAndMine #YQMeme #ProverbsWorld #PWmeme #PWFnLmeme21

read more
When I'm offered a post of a "Food Taster" in a chain of restaurants — % & ✨ A Meme challenge by Proverbs World 🇮🇳 💙        

English word: 

tantalize (verb)

Poonam Suyal

✨ A Meme challenge by Proverbs World 💙 Part of Event #PWfunNlearn Rough translation; kya aap mujhe what le ja skte ho? #YQMeme #ProverbsWorld.in #PWFnLmeme20 #PWmeme #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Proverbs World

read more
When someone tells me that there's a place where there is mountains of ice cream, lake of dessert, trees of chocolates & cakes— % & ✨ A Meme challenge by Proverbs World 💙        

Rough translation;  kya aap mujhe what le ja skte ho? 

#yqmeme #ProverbsWorld.in  #PWFnLmeme20 #PWmeme                                                                       #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Proverbs World

Poonam Suyal

✨ A Meme challenge by Proverbs World 💙 Part of Event #PWfunNlearn #YQMeme #ProverbsWorld.in #PWFnLmeme18 #PWmeme #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Proverbs World

read more
My brother complimenting me on winning golgappe eating competition  ✨ A Meme challenge by Proverbs World 💙        

#yqmeme #ProverbsWorld.in  #PWFnLmeme18 #PWmeme                                                                     #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Proverbs World

Poonam Suyal

✨ A Meme challenge by Proverbs World 💙 Part of Event #PWfunNlearn English phrase: go hand in hand Meaning: If something goes hand in hand with something else, it is closely related to it and happens at the same time as it or as a result of it. #YourQuoteAndMine #YQMeme #ProverbsWorld #PWmeme #PWFnLmeme12

read more
Food & Happiness ✨ A Meme challenge by Proverbs World 💙        

English phrase: go hand in hand 

Meaning: If something goes hand in hand with something else, it is closely related to it and happens at the same time as it or as a result of it.
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification