Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best rznapowrimo_24 Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best rznapowrimo_24 Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about rzn full form, rzn meaning, rzn, apo apo in english, apo ap us,

• 2 Followers
  • 2 Stories

Sanchali Desai

Hello Resties! ❤️ April is National Poetry Writing Month so let's write poems each day with our prompts! Today's Phrase ~ ART OF LIVING 🎁The best poems will be given testimonials! #YourQuoteAndMine #NAPOWRIMO #yqrestzone #collabwithrestzone #rznaprowrimo22 #rznapowrimo_24

read more
 Accept everything but do not expect  anything from people  Hello Resties! ❤️

April is National Poetry Writing Month so let's write poems each day with our prompts! 

Today's Phrase ~ ART OF LIVING

🎁The best poems will be given testimonials!

Shanmuga Priya Murugan

Here is my submission for the prompt "faith under construction" given by Rest Zone as Instragram challange for #rznapowrimo #restzone #rznapowrimo_24 #rznapowrimo2022 #poems_with_priya #yqbaba

read more
I wish you fill my heart
With fuel of positivity 
To run my engine

I wish you fill my voids
With your enchanting words
In my alone and dark times

I wish you fill my bareland
With your positive words
That's being my hope all days

I wish you build a hanging bridge 
Where your faith under construction
That swings inbetween our hearts

I wish you as my sugary cubes 
That binds with my walls of heart
To build  architecture of our love

I wish you fill my days and nights
With your charming vibrant smile
That keeps me to alive in dead bed Here is my submission for the prompt "faith under construction" given by Rest Zone as Instragram challange for #rznapowrimo 

#restzone #rznapowrimo_24 #rznapowrimo2022 
#poems_with_priya #yqbaba

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification