Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best chennairoads Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best chennairoads Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about kalpakkam to chennai, singh is bliing dil kare chu che, chennai super king shayari, heart touching shayari of a lovehmm ache to nai bure hi dahi hmm jaise hr kisi ko milte v nai, dil kare chu che chu che che,

• 1 Followers
  • 1 Stories

Hemalatha G

... I'm still waiting to be sought after. Before things grip me and drift me off towards a so-called tranquil setting yonder, I'll sweat and strip the layers right on these roads. Being a lass prone to motion sickness, I've only 'fantasised' of long car journeys. Long walk has always been my piece of cake though. So, I'll walk till the end of all deserted streets and give life to deepeopled corners. Till my feet wails and ankles become numb, I'll carefully leave my footprints on the streets of C #Summer #yourquote #yqbaba #longwalks #longform #chennairoads

read more
Again, it's about walks... ...
I'm still waiting to be sought after. Before things grip me and drift me off towards a so-called tranquil setting yonder, I'll sweat and strip the layers right on these roads. Being a lass prone to motion sickness, I've only 'fantasised' of long car journeys. Long walk has always been my piece of cake though. So, I'll walk till the end of all deserted streets and give life to deepeopled corners. Till my feet wails and ankles become numb, I'll carefully leave my footprints on the streets of C

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification