Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best mentalabuse Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best mentalabuse Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about poet of no men are foreign, mental health and fitness quotes, judith two and a half men, physical and mental health issues, the substance abuse and mental health services administration,

• 1 Followers
  • 2 Stories

Hemalatha G

To the player, I'm trembling. You've dismantled my recent past. Travelling back in time sends shivers to my organs. I dread that my cloths will come undone. That's why I'm clad in 3 layers of robes. I'm robbed of all the short-term pleasures I've been embracing secretly. Fortunately. It was around 11:30 p.m, I received a text from you when I was preparing for my examinations. You must've known, that I 'had' a crush on you. My online crush. I veiled the mobile behind my stole and reverted back #yqbaba #regrets #latenights #paidstory #Secretletters #mentalabuse

read more
hg

To the player,

I'm trembling. You've dismantled my recent past. Travelling back in time sends shivers to my organs. I dread that my cloths will come undone. That's why I'm clad in 3 layers of robes. I'm robbed of all the short-term pleasures I've been embracing secretly. Fortunately. 

It was around 11:30 p.m, I received a text from you when I was preparing for my examinations. You must've known, that I 'had' a crush on you. My online crush. I veiled the mobile behind my stole and reverted back

Hemalatha G

To the player, I'm trembling. You've dismantled my recent past. Travelling back in time sends shivers to my organs. I dread that my cloths will come undone. That's why I'm clad in 3 layers of robes. I'm robbed of all the short-term pleasures I've been embracing secretly. Fortunately. It was around 11:30 p.m, I received a text from you when I was preparing for my examinations. You must've known, that I 'had' a crush on you. My online crush. I veiled the mobile behind my stole and reverted back #latenights #Sexting #regretsforlife #Secretletters #mentalabuse

read more
Here's a secret letter to a player.

(Caption)
 To the player,

I'm trembling. You've dismantled my recent past. Travelling back in time sends shivers to my organs. I dread that my cloths will come undone. That's why I'm clad in 3 layers of robes. I'm robbed of all the short-term pleasures I've been embracing secretly. Fortunately. 

It was around 11:30 p.m, I received a text from you when I was preparing for my examinations. You must've known, that I 'had' a crush on you. My online crush. I veiled the mobile behind my stole and reverted back

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification