Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best notagainstnature Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best notagainstnature Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about true love is not unconditional, fall in love with the problem not the solution quote, you are not alone quotes, love is not about possession love is about appreciation, se te nota song download,

• 1 Followers
  • 1 Stories

Hemalatha G

A part of me was stabbing me from inside. That's why I posted this. Stimulant: Creative itch - Ahana Sarkar. Ahana eta-hs Hemalatha (HG). And Hemalatha eta-hs Ahana. No one else is given freedom and rights to etah one another. It's reserved. For more information, do visit her profile and have a glance at her post. Note to the one I etah: I posted this solely to correct the mistakes. I'm not at all patient to think and exhibit such nightmarish posts (like this one). I appreciate your effort. #yqbaba #morethanthat #lifeislife #Etah #notasis #notafriend #notagainstnature #etahisnothate

read more
🔊 etah
    /i:taeɪtʃ/
verb
verb: etah; eta-h
1. despising someone while loving them too much
2. another way of showing hate and love at the same time
"X will never stop eta-hing Y"

/i:taeɪtʃ/
noun
noun: etah; eta-h

unexplainable despise that sprouts because of overflowing love
"her etah for morons was lucid in her letter"

A part of me was stabbing me from inside. That's why I posted this. 
Stimulant: Creative itch - Ahana Sarkar. 

Ahana eta-hs Hemalatha (HG). And Hemalatha eta-hs Ahana. No one else is given freedom and rights to etah one another. It's reserved.

For more information, do visit her profile and have a glance at her post.

Note to the one I etah: I posted this solely to correct the mistakes. I'm not at all patient to think and exhibit such nightmarish posts (like this one). I appreciate your effort.

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification