Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best clickapage Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best clickapage Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about click here to join the meeting, love click quotes, love click book, love click photography, love click lyrics,

• 1 Followers
  • 1 Stories

Hemalatha G

read this out aloud. alOuD. ~ morning walks i took, come rushing through my memory gate. that girl about my age who has bruises on her wrist didn't get my attention. the one who gave it to her, did. ~ it was a day like that of summer at school. warm enough to grumble about it. my class teacher waited for the boys to leave. made us, girls, sit tightly on benches. she said, "be independent." you be there for yourself, no one will. ~ "...finds a woman." my friend hmm-ed this quote. i uhm-ed it #yqbaba #clickapage #allaboutbooksandpages

read more

read this out aloud. alOuD. 

~ morning walks i took, come rushing through my memory gate. that girl about my age who has bruises on her wrist didn't get my attention. the one who gave it to her, did. 

~ it was a day like that of summer at school. warm enough to grumble about it. my class teacher waited for the boys to leave. made us, girls, sit tightly on benches. she said, "be independent." you be there for yourself, no one will.

~ "...finds a woman." my friend hmm-ed this quote. i uhm-ed it

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification