Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best allaboutbooksandpages Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best allaboutbooksandpages Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about one kiss is all it takes fallin in love with me, happy mothers day to you all, all my friends lyrics, at all meaning in marathi, happy diwali to all of you meaning in hindi,

• 3 Followers
  • 3 Stories

Uvarani jaganathan

If I were a page I would give you my whole space to fill your heart!  #yqquotes #pulseifiwereapage #pulseifiwereabook #allaboutbooksandpages #yqpulse #pulsegames

marmalade ツ

This is the 1st line of the 15th chapter of the 1st book of Harry Potter series... 😍😍💖 YourQuote Pulse Loved the challenge... ❤️❤️ _____________________________ #yqbaba #yqpulse #pulsegames #allaboutbooksandpages #round2 #yourquotepulse

read more
Things couldn't have been worse
for the oars of poetry's canoe
after the quill drowned in the ink
of fountain pen,
its vulnerability which was so long hidden
now, had sinked it
deep down its wildest dreams, 
for not a worse can happen to a quill
than sinking in pen's ink
until, a brim was in sight 
called the parchment
and, not a harbour called the paper...
 This is the 1st line of the 15th chapter of the 1st book of Harry Potter series... 😍😍💖

YourQuote Pulse
Loved the challenge... ❤️❤️

Hemalatha G

read this out aloud. alOuD. ~ morning walks i took, come rushing through my memory gate. that girl about my age who has bruises on her wrist didn't get my attention. the one who gave it to her, did. ~ it was a day like that of summer at school. warm enough to grumble about it. my class teacher waited for the boys to leave. made us, girls, sit tightly on benches. she said, "be independent." you be there for yourself, no one will. ~ "...finds a woman." my friend hmm-ed this quote. i uhm-ed it #yqbaba #clickapage #allaboutbooksandpages

read more

read this out aloud. alOuD. 

~ morning walks i took, come rushing through my memory gate. that girl about my age who has bruises on her wrist didn't get my attention. the one who gave it to her, did. 

~ it was a day like that of summer at school. warm enough to grumble about it. my class teacher waited for the boys to leave. made us, girls, sit tightly on benches. she said, "be independent." you be there for yourself, no one will.

~ "...finds a woman." my friend hmm-ed this quote. i uhm-ed it

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification