Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best huahahaha Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best huahahaha Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about khun se likha hua i love you, hua hai aaj pehli baar armaan malik song, hua hai, dil ko tumse pyar hua, mera tere liye hua hai janam mp3 song download mr jatt,

• 1 Followers
  • 2 Stories

Hemalatha G

i always say things i don't mean. important note: i decided to not post a random bingo like this when i posted a random bingo (one that isn't in challenges) for the first time on YQ, but i ended up doing it for the second time and i swear i will continue to do it. this is solely because my thought that these stuffs are "silly" was transcended by my lOaVaBlE mates -- Atima and Shanayah Hussain who indirectly encouraged me to soulfully waste all your time. give your credits to 'em. for proof, you #yqbaba #haveyouever #sorrygirls #huahahaha #blameblame #thisisfunnnn #notatallcrazy

read more
have you ever?
-bingo- i always say things i don't mean.

important note: i decided to not post a random bingo like this when i posted a random bingo (one that isn't in challenges) for the first time on YQ, but i ended up doing it for the second time and i swear i will continue to do it. this is solely because my thought that these stuffs are "silly" was transcended by my lOaVaBlE mates -- Atima and Shanayah Hussain who indirectly encouraged me to soulfully waste all your time. give your credits to 'em. for proof, you

Hemalatha G

our first rendezvous will not be made easy, you see. you've to put at least quarter of the efforts. #yqbaba #whimsicalloon - Ahana Sarkar #poeticwhizkid (We Stan Hemalatha G, i swear am not bragging) #weetaheachother #letter ? #huahahaha

read more
not-so-dear Ahana Sarkar,

purposely will i go to your city, in a few years. by that time, if i accidentally reach a destination that's easy for you to access, i'll travel miles away and ask you to find me. 

yours,
Familiar Stranger. our first rendezvous will not be made easy, you see. you've to put at least quarter of the efforts.

#YQbaba #whimsicalloon - Ahana Sarkar #poeticwhizkid (We Stan Hemalatha G, i swear am not bragging) #weetaheachother #letter ? #huahahaha

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification