Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best idkidkidk Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best idkidkidk Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about idk full form, idk smiley face, idk means, idki ko jvav dene baji sayeri, idk meaning,

• 1 Followers
  • 1 Stories

Hemalatha G

my mere existence was exhausting, wasn't it? that's fine, been there. i just wish you were soothingly bare with me. still, you miss my presence, don't you? confusing ah? _____ well, i realised i've been disclosing about my day-to-day life to y'all. even in this post, i almost did. hence, this futile attempt to change the plot. #yqbaba #fiction #cinemagraph #yqprose #notfiction #whattheheckisthis #idkidkidk

read more
these days, Lenovo Essential Tablet and a glass of grape juice is by my side, most of the time. nights dry my eyes, to take revenge for the hours i spend propping against anything that's reachable, watching endlessly at the moving pictures on screen. before sleeping, i imagine playing my Memories on a loop, but i actually force them out of my exhausted mind. as i fall asleep falling into the abyss i create, i wake up not being able to differentiate between my dreams and those images i squeeze. my dreams mean my books to me. i take moves in my life to take them on a same track. but this helpless situation-- where only i'm to be blamed; maybe, i should switch company.

switching company-- does that ring a bell? didn't you think about it everytime you were with me? now i know why. thankfully, i'm no more scratching the itches, you think i gave you. i know how it is, i do know. my mere existence was exhausting, wasn't it? that's fine, been there. i just wish you were soothingly bare with me. 

still, you miss my presence, don't you? confusing ah? 

_____

well, i realised i've been disclosing about my day-to-day life to y'all. even in this post, i almost did. hence, this futile attempt to change the plot.

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification