Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best dearhair Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best dearhair Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about i love you dear friend, dear love quotes, my dear ka matlab kya hota hai, my dear husband i love you whatsapp status download, i love you dear,

• 3 Followers
  • 3 Stories

Shweta Giri

Dear Hair, Being a girl, you mean world to me People say you are so silky & smooth, Just like "non sticky yippee noodles" (Jokes apart) You are just like a garnish At any dish, giving me a look According to the situation #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine #postman #postmandiaries #yqpostman #dearhair

read more
You help me to hide my face,
When i am senty or i am hurt
And my tears are so desperate
To dribble out of my eyes.
You help me to flaunt my shyness
By twirling you around my fingers.

( Read complete piece in caption) Dear Hair,
Being a girl, you mean world to me
People say you are so silky & smooth,
Just like "non sticky yippee noodles"
(Jokes apart)
You are just like a garnish 
At any dish, giving me a look
According to the situation

Chitra Iyer

Write a letter to your hair. #dearhair #Collab #postman #yqpostman #postmandiaries #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Postman

read more
You were my crowning glory. I was proud of flaunting you to the world saying 'you are mine'
Today, you seem intent on leaving me, one by one. I am helpless watching you drop down and weakening.
I wish you could tell me what has gone wrong with you. Is it because I chopped you some more? Is it because you don't love your roots any more? You have 
fallen out of grace with your falling ways,
yet I still treat you with the same love and 
respect as before. Go away if you wanna 
fly with the wind. I shall learn to live 
without you and that's a 'bald' fact.

Write a letter to your hair. 

#dearhair #collab #postman #yqpostman #postmandiaries  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Postman

Hemalatha G

my dear Hair, tell me if you're famished, instead of running away from home like a Vagabond that you're. wherever you go, all you'll earn will be distasteful looks and probably cuss words, to be generous. so, first rule: stick to Me, no matter what. if only i'd locked myself behind bars to stop having qualms about when you'll leave me and wrote you a note everytime i wanted to, you wouldn't have went through what you've gone through. wonder is, i don't find yourself worth an apology now! cong #yqbaba #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine #postman #postmandiaries #yqpostman #yqletter #dearhair

read more
not a day ago, i asked Google if you're just "hair" or if you come with an extra "s" anywhere.

(letter in caption) my dear Hair,

tell me if you're famished, instead of running away from home like a Vagabond that you're. wherever you go, all you'll earn will be distasteful looks and probably cuss words, to be generous. so, first rule: stick to Me, no matter what. 

if only i'd locked myself behind bars to stop having qualms about when you'll leave me and wrote you a note everytime i wanted to, you wouldn't have went through what you've gone through. wonder is, i don't find yourself worth an apology now! cong

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification