Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best coolhaha Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best coolhaha Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about never lose your cool quotes, cute and cool, cool and stylish dp name pic 2900, chanpreet singh cool brains, cool and stylish dp for boys 20,

• 1 Followers
  • 1 Stories

Hemalatha G

this morning, Amma asked me an A4 sheet and i gave it to her. she was like, "this leaf if surprisingly think!" moi: it is from the old bundle. Amma: where's the new one? moi: a few sheets were left unused in the old one, so i didn't open the new one. Amma: ah, so old one. *après sometime* Amma: you're old too. you're seventeen years old and we still have you here. #Age #yqbaba #cinemagraph #hedgelecktic #coolhaha

read more
it's not at all odd how things lose their newness along with our excitement for them, in a short time span. we all are old too. it's been YEARS! but neither you nor me discarded ourselves-- at least not on the basis of time-tag. most of the time, it's the wisdom that's reverberated from oldies, which gets us excited and hooked. we age, we grow old. it is not like we lose our charm every second or like people say, we don't cut our life's warranty card while cutting out birthday cakes. if living at the moment makes sense, then aging is a beauty in itself. it doesn't matter how old one is, because when one is 98, they are also 97, 96, 95, ...,1.

i am falling in love with the idea of aging. i am. truly.  this morning, Amma asked me an A4 sheet and i gave it to her. she was like, "this leaf if surprisingly think!" 

moi: it is from the old bundle.
Amma: where's the new one? 
moi: a few sheets were left unused in the old one, so i didn't open the new one. 
Amma: ah, so old one. 
*après sometime*
Amma: you're old too. you're seventeen years old and we still have you here.

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification