Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best twoextremes Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best twoextremes Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about two line quotes on life in hindi, best love poetry in urdu two lines, two line shayari in hindi on life, two line sad shayari in urdu, two line shayari on life,

• 1 Followers
  • 1 Stories

Hemalatha G

//Two Extremes, One Fear// 1) An open café, two mugs of Brownie shake-- between the gap dances a conversation. I talk about things I haven't talked before. I slowly, fearlessly unveil the layers of my thoughts and emotions. I accept that I have questioned about my sexuality. I accept that I am unclear of who I am. As these kind of personal acceptations unfurl, discomfort and negligence roll into something indistinguishable. I am relieved. 2) I am scared. These cases and justifications that comes along are sending creeps down my spine. I am furious. Are the solid moving things we come across and live with, Humans? Oh sorry, I didn't know. Humans posses humanity, am I wrong? At least, basic sense and concern? I don't really understand how people are able to come up with excuses for these crimes. Even crime is such a shallow word, here. 3) My friend had got a call from one of the employees of a reputed institution. She had tried to be nice, for he was a stranger trying to sell one of their products. She too accepted to buy it-- Digital Class Set, for she was preparing for the same exams. The conversation started getting too personal and naked too quickly, that she couldn't even understand what had happened. He used his position, his job to earn pleasure, a momentary one probably. Cheap, no? Yes? I can hear my friend complaining herself for not knowing what he was 'thinking'. #Realitycheck #yqbaba #list #cinemagraph #paidstory #hedgelecktic #twoextremes

read more
//Two Extremes, One Fear//

(Caption) //Two Extremes, One Fear//

1) An open café, two mugs of Brownie shake-- between the gap dances a conversation. I talk about things I haven't talked before. I slowly, fearlessly unveil the layers of my thoughts and emotions. I accept that I have questioned about my sexuality. I accept that I am unclear of who I am. As these kind of personal acceptations unfurl, discomfort and negligence roll into something indistinguishable. I am relieved.

2) I am scared. These cases and justifications that comes along are sending creeps down my spine. I am furious. Are the solid moving things we come across and live with, Humans? Oh sorry, I didn't know. Humans posses humanity, am I wrong? At least, basic sense and concern? I don't really understand how people are able to come up with excuses for these crimes. Even crime is such a shallow word, here. 

3) My friend had got a call from one of the employees of a reputed institution. She had tried to be nice, for he was a stranger trying to sell one of their products. She too accepted to buy it-- Digital Class Set, for she was preparing for the same exams. The conversation started getting too personal and naked too quickly, that she couldn't even understand what had happened. He used his position, his job to earn pleasure, a momentary one probably. Cheap, no? Yes? I can hear my friend complaining herself for not knowing what he was 'thinking'.

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification