Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best yeahiamblabbering Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best yeahiamblabbering Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about yeah i love you too, yeah i love you, yeah ka matlab kya hota hai, yeah you too, hey you yeah you,

• 1 Followers
  • 1 Stories

Hemalatha G

//A Random List Of Randomness - 5// 1) falling into reading slumps and getting out of it every now and then has become my new normal. it is not as easy as it sounds. it's heartbreaking. not being able to read and write is what i fear and i am the only one to be blamed if that happens. 2) i remember holding Norwegian Wood in Higginbotham's back in 2019 i suppose. i read the first page alone. i couldn't buy it. now, my shelf has not just Norwegian Wood but a few more books whom i touched and sm #yqbaba #cinemagraph #arandomlistofrandomness #ohnoandyes #yeahiamblabbering #aaaaAhxbA

read more
/A Random List Of Randomness// //A Random List Of Randomness - 5//

1) falling into reading slumps and getting out of it every now and then has become my new normal. it is not as easy as it sounds. it's heartbreaking. not being able to read and write is what i fear and i am the only one to be blamed if that happens. 

2) i remember holding Norwegian Wood in Higginbotham's back in 2019 i suppose. i read the first page alone. i couldn't buy it. now, my shelf has not just Norwegian Wood but a few more books whom i touched and sm

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification