Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best arandomlistofrandomness Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best arandomlistofrandomness Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about i love you ara, jahan ara meaning in urdu, rd singh mathematics ara, rd singh ara, pawan singh stage show ara 320,

• 1 Followers
  • 14 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Hemalatha G

i am not going to write. i am going to talk. to all of you. ask you how do i continue to pursue something when the backbone of the same is waning away infront of my eyes. i am going to cry, rant and ask you questions you can't answer. so, stay around. i ask with right, be here. we should be here now. i don't give a damn if i sound dramatic or pointless, which i don't think i am. i am going to do this in installments. as long as i can. 1) where will i go and write when 20-yo-HG waits for my let #yqbaba #arandomlistofrandomness #letterto20yoHG

read more
i am talking to you. 
yes, i am being selfish, 
but please listen?  i am not going to write. i am going to talk. to all of you. ask you how do i continue to pursue something when the backbone of the same is waning away infront of my eyes. i am going to cry, rant and ask you questions you can't answer. so, stay around. i ask with right, be here. we should be here now. i don't give a damn if i sound dramatic or pointless, which i don't think i am. i am going to do this in installments. as long as i can. 

1) where will i go and write when 20-yo-HG waits for my let

Hemalatha G

A random list of randomness: 1) i am sitting in a chair, trying to feel past the burning sensation in my thumb born out of my mouth gnawing at the skin along with the nails. all the while, my lip skin hugging my upper teeth like long lost erasers hidden under sofas and chairs, so i am sitting in a chair. i am trying to grow sanity on my lap. 2) whistle is about to blow. i hope the pressure cooker doesn't give up. i am hungry because i was too exhausted, too unconcerned to have lunch today, s #arandomlistofrandomness

read more
//A random list of randomness  A random list of randomness: 

1) i am sitting in a chair, trying to feel past the burning sensation in my thumb born out of my mouth gnawing at the skin along with the nails. all the while, my lip skin hugging my upper teeth like long lost erasers hidden under sofas and chairs, so i am sitting in a chair. i am trying to grow sanity on my lap. 

2) whistle is about to blow. i hope the pressure cooker doesn't give up. i am hungry because i was too exhausted, too unconcerned to have lunch today, s

Hemalatha G

Random list of randomness - II - 2 1) My friend broke down. Two days back. Maybe, they found the courage to admit to me that they are not doing well, two days back. I have been chiding them for everything this past month. I don't feel guilty, but I wish I had put my energy into making them grumble not about their classmates and college humdrum but of challenges they have been battling alone, in silence. Now they want to be looked out for. How will I tell them we are constantly doing it? How wil #arandomlistofrandomness

read more
A random list of randomness  Random list of randomness - II - 2

1) My friend broke down. Two days back. Maybe, they found the courage to admit to me that they are not doing well, two days back. I have been chiding them for everything this past month. I don't feel guilty, but I wish I had put my energy into making them grumble not about their classmates and college humdrum but of challenges they have been battling alone, in silence. Now they want to be looked out for. How will I tell them we are constantly doing it? How wil

Hemalatha G

The person who's writing (rather typing) this, wants to call this the entré into the second part of #arandomlistofrandomness - II - 1. 1) approximately, 3 minutes back, i was scrolling through all the random lists of randomness i had written. but what i actually planned to do was-- read my old long forms. apparantly, i wasn't a bad writer after all. who's a bad writer, anyway? tell me, don't you dare tell me, but tell me, please? words becoming chunks, covering the tips of thumbs and deforming #yqbaba #longform

read more
A random list of randomness - Part 2, Post 1.— % & The person who's writing (rather typing) this, wants to call this the entré into the second part of #aRandomListofRandomness - II - 1.

1) approximately, 3 minutes back, i was scrolling through all the random lists of randomness i had written. but what i actually planned to do was-- read my old long forms. apparantly, i wasn't a bad writer after all. who's a bad writer, anyway? tell me, don't you dare tell me, but tell me, please? words becoming chunks, covering the tips of thumbs and deforming

Hemalatha G

#arandomlistofrandomness - 10 i) all my life, i have chucked off feelings like they are leeches. like what? i have been feeling and failing to validate my feelings. i am happy, sad, excited, needy, jealous, angry, cute, sweet, terrible and terrible. i feel terrible. i did jump when people threw compliments at me. i jumped inside, back then. i jump and dance literally, these days. improvement? acceptance? ii) switching. confusion. choices. headaches. choices push me into a state of confusion; i #yqbaba

read more
A random list of randomness-- #arandomlistofrandomness - 10

i) all my life, i have chucked off feelings like they are leeches. like what? i have been feeling and failing to validate my feelings. i am happy, sad, excited, needy, jealous, angry, cute, sweet, terrible and terrible. i feel terrible. i did jump when people threw compliments at me. i jumped inside, back then. i jump and dance literally, these days. improvement? acceptance?

ii) switching. confusion. choices. headaches. choices push me into a state of confusion; i

Hemalatha G

#arandomlistofrandomness - 9 1) "write drunk, edit sober." well, i don't drink, i don't edit. my eyes are drooping and my sight is shrinking. so, i am as good as a drunk now. let me write. let me-- 2) what's gotten into me? various forms of crap like feelings have rented my body and soul that i know not if it's blood or sh*t that's running inside me. is it running? 3) i must stop using the term "reading slumps" and i must stop it right now. like this little piece of annoyance is stuck in a s #yqbaba #Hehe

read more
A random list of randomness-- #arandomlistofrandomness - 9

1) "write drunk, edit sober." well, i don't drink, i don't edit. my eyes are drooping and my sight is shrinking. so, i am as good as a drunk now. let me write. let me-- 

2) what's gotten into me? various forms of crap like feelings have rented my body and soul that i know not if it's blood or sh*t that's running inside me. is it running?

3) i must stop using the term "reading slumps" and i must stop it right now. like this little piece of annoyance is stuck in a s

Hemalatha G

#arandomlistofrandomness - 8 1) I will walk down the street and have my best friend tap my right shoulder and move to my left side, and that's when I will get my hair tousled. I will feel cute and act cuter, ditching grammar rules and punctuations, while awaiting the punishment placed at the end of the street for ditching what I shouldn't have. 2) I see myself in an oversized t-shirt and faded trousers pottering into his dim room, with a transparent cover full of Cornetto and Dark Fantasy, pl #yqbaba

read more
//A random list of randomness #arandomlistofrandomness - 8

1) I will walk down the street and have my best friend tap my right shoulder and move to my left side, and that's when I will get my hair tousled. I will feel cute and act cuter, ditching grammar rules and punctuations, while awaiting the punishment placed at the end of the street for ditching what I shouldn't have. 

2) I see myself in an oversized t-shirt and faded trousers pottering into his dim room, with a transparent cover full of Cornetto and Dark Fantasy, pl

Hemalatha G

#arandomlistofrandomness - 7 1) I am having a good day. Yes, that's the truth. How do we define this adjective? How? I don't know. But I know that I feel good. And pleasant. 2) An old friend sending a late birthday wish -- why today? Why? But see, it turned out to be today. Today. She sent me love and hugs. I sent her hugs too. 3) "I see friends shaking hands sayin' how do you do They're really sayin' I love you" #yqbaba

read more
A small list that'll remind me tomorrow that I was happy the previous day. #arandomlistofrandomness - 7

1) I am having a good day. Yes, that's the truth. How do we define this adjective? How? I don't know. But I know that I feel good. And pleasant.

2) An old friend sending a late birthday wish -- why today? Why? But see, it turned out to be today. Today. She sent me love and hugs. I sent her hugs too. 

3) "I see friends shaking hands sayin' how do you do
They're really sayin' I love you"

Hemalatha G

//A random list of randomness - 6 #arandomlistofrandomness 1) i shift from one decision to the other. while i have kites tied to my hem, i take a roundabout wherever possible. i don't know it's the working of kites or possibilities. 2) i move and move forward. there might have been a time i did know the start of the path. but my major concern now is to get past this hurdle that's far away from starting point. #yqbaba

read more
//A random list of randomness //A random list of randomness - 6

#arandomlistofrandomness 

1) i shift from one decision to the other. while i have kites tied to my hem, i take a roundabout wherever possible. i don't know it's the working of kites or possibilities.

2) i move and move forward. there might have been a time i did know the start of the path. but my major concern now is to get past this hurdle that's far away from starting point.

Hemalatha G

//A Random List Of Randomness - 5// 1) falling into reading slumps and getting out of it every now and then has become my new normal. it is not as easy as it sounds. it's heartbreaking. not being able to read and write is what i fear and i am the only one to be blamed if that happens. 2) i remember holding Norwegian Wood in Higginbotham's back in 2019 i suppose. i read the first page alone. i couldn't buy it. now, my shelf has not just Norwegian Wood but a few more books whom i touched and sm #yqbaba #cinemagraph #arandomlistofrandomness #ohnoandyes #yeahiamblabbering #aaaaAhxbA

read more
/A Random List Of Randomness// //A Random List Of Randomness - 5//

1) falling into reading slumps and getting out of it every now and then has become my new normal. it is not as easy as it sounds. it's heartbreaking. not being able to read and write is what i fear and i am the only one to be blamed if that happens. 

2) i remember holding Norwegian Wood in Higginbotham's back in 2019 i suppose. i read the first page alone. i couldn't buy it. now, my shelf has not just Norwegian Wood but a few more books whom i touched and sm
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification