Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best clickslongforgotten Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best clickslongforgotten Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about click here to join the meeting, love click quotes, love click book, love click photography, love click lyrics,

• 1 Followers
  • 3 Stories

Hemalatha G

ewww i am hungry. #clickslongforgotten #yqbaba

read more
put your fingers into the
clouds over there,
let them stop floating,
then i'll give them space to
dangle along with my hem,
that i stamp and crush.

i crush, i pave my way
i bite the toes and bleed
red, all over the stamped clouds;
then my gut squeeze itself
out of my body, wiping the blood
and killing the traces of my path. ewww i am hungry.

#clickslongforgotten #YQbaba

Hemalatha G

Dear 18-yo HG, "Again?!" That's what you're thinking, I know. See, I want to write something, but I have grown tired and lazy, probably. These social medias and OTT platforms are too much to handle. Online classes are playing their part, too. So understand, writing to you is all I can do. How different school is from college! Technically, I am in-between studies (if it can be put like that). I am starting to forget what a classroom atmosphere is. Still, college is undoubtedly complex. Do you #yqbaba #yqletter #letterto18yohg #clickslongforgotten

read more

Dear 18-yo HG,

"Again?!" 

That's what you're thinking, I know. See, I want to write something, but I have grown tired and lazy, probably. These social medias and OTT platforms are too much to handle. Online classes are playing their part, too. So understand, writing to you is all I can do.

How different school is from college! Technically, I am in-between studies (if it can be put like that). I am starting to forget what a classroom atmosphere is. Still, college is undoubtedly complex. Do you

Hemalatha G

Buy me a new pair of jeans. __ Himanshi Dhawan, here it is. I will make an attempt to write everyday on the pictures I've clicked (or by using 'em). Thanks for inviting me to try my hand at it. This is so creative, man! You people can join us, too! __ #yqbaba #clickslongforgotten

read more
I love cuffing my jeans,
I love being taken away 
By the Marina waves
That beckon me to dissolve,
That carries me regardless
Of all that I've on my shoulders.

I love cuffing my jeans,
I love being entranced 
By the Marina breeze
That wafts my hair,
That plants smooches
On my skin & on my pimples.

I love squinting at the Sun
That crawls slowly, slowly
To steal a glance at 
My morning face. Buy me a new pair of jeans. 
__

Himanshi Dhawan, here it is. I will make an attempt to write everyday on the pictures I've clicked (or by using 'em). Thanks for inviting me to try my hand at it. This is so creative, man! 

You people can join us, too! 
__

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification