Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best letterto18yohg Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best letterto18yohg Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about let her go she doesn t love you, let me love you dance, i love you so i let you go, let me love you ringtone, let me love you poems,

• 1 Followers
  • 11 Stories

Hemalatha G

Dear 18-yo HG, We have a week, don't we? I am imagining sea breeze wafting my hair. It's grown past my shoulder. I should probably go for dusting. Removing damaged parts of hair always sounds equal to cleansing my soul. How normal! Like you know, I spent 3/4th of the year talking about hair. Are you any different? Keke. I have grown to become this lethargic kid in class. Sometimes, I lose track of time watching dramas, and fail to leave GMeet at the end of 45 minutes. I am pottering into wort #Hope #Spring #yqbaba #march #yqpostman #letterto18yohg

read more
A letter to 18 year old HG Dear 18-yo HG,

We have a week, don't we? I am imagining sea breeze wafting my hair. It's grown past my shoulder. I should probably go for dusting. Removing damaged parts of hair always sounds equal to cleansing my soul. How normal! Like you know, I spent 3/4th of the year talking about hair. Are you any different? Keke. 

I have grown to become this lethargic kid in class. Sometimes, I lose track of time watching dramas, and fail to leave GMeet at the end of 45 minutes. I am pottering into wort

Hemalatha G

Dear 18-year-old HG, Hi. Yeah, hi. We are going to meet soon. A teeny weeny amount of awkwardness is starting to grow here. But yeah, hi! I am extremely sorry for not writing to you. You know me. Inconsistency is my middle name. I thought 2020 was my worst reading/writing year but 2021 is fighting against 2020. Keep this in mind. Let 2020 hold the worst-reading-year tag. It's okay if you're going to end up re-reading Harry Potter or The Kite Runner. Just read, okay? College didn't open. Wel #Random #yqbaba #yqletters #letterto18yohg

read more
A letter to 18 year old HG Dear 18-year-old HG,

Hi. Yeah, hi. We are going to meet soon. A teeny weeny amount of awkwardness is starting to grow here. But yeah, hi! 

I am extremely sorry for not writing to you. You know me. Inconsistency is my middle name. I thought 2020 was my worst reading/writing year but 2021 is fighting against 2020. Keep this in mind. Let 2020 hold the worst-reading-year tag. It's okay if you're going to end up re-reading Harry Potter or The Kite Runner. Just read, okay? 

College didn't open. Wel

Hemalatha G

Dear 18-yo-HG, How are you, child? Borahae. Do I sound concerned? I wish. I would like to tell you something: Your prediction was right. I am thankful to you. You are amazing. People do eye at you, like you are a lethargic teenager who stan anybody and everybody, who lives for nothing but fandom span. You are more than that. Even if you are what they say, I don't want it to hurt you. Because it's not "just xxx" thing. You are passionate. I know you how you were when 16 collided 17 and how you #yqbaba #yqpostman #letterto18yohg #kstuffs #heheheehehhehehe #iiiiiiiiiii

read more
A letter to 18 year old HG
From 25 year old HG. Dear 18-yo-HG,

How are you, child? Borahae. Do I sound concerned? I wish. I would like to tell you something: Your prediction was right. I am thankful to you. You are amazing. People do eye at you, like you are a lethargic teenager who stan anybody and everybody, who lives for nothing but fandom span. You are more than that. Even if you are what they say, I don't want it to hurt you. Because it's not "just xxx" thing. You are passionate. 

I know you how you were when 16 collided 17 and how you

Hemalatha G

Dear 18-yo HG, "Again?!" That's what you're thinking, I know. See, I want to write something, but I have grown tired and lazy, probably. These social medias and OTT platforms are too much to handle. Online classes are playing their part, too. So understand, writing to you is all I can do. How different school is from college! Technically, I am in-between studies (if it can be put like that). I am starting to forget what a classroom atmosphere is. Still, college is undoubtedly complex. Do you #yqbaba #yqletter #letterto18yohg #clickslongforgotten

read more

Dear 18-yo HG,

"Again?!" 

That's what you're thinking, I know. See, I want to write something, but I have grown tired and lazy, probably. These social medias and OTT platforms are too much to handle. Online classes are playing their part, too. So understand, writing to you is all I can do.

How different school is from college! Technically, I am in-between studies (if it can be put like that). I am starting to forget what a classroom atmosphere is. Still, college is undoubtedly complex. Do you

Hemalatha G

Dear 18-yo-HG, I am almost on the verge of crying. Reason is as silly as it could be. Well, there is no reason at all. I swear on all the cells of my body, that I don't want you to be this 17-yo-HG. I want you to discard every layer you wore on her behalf. I suck. I really do. No, this is not self hate. I am not against self love, you know that. Actually, this is a way to take a step to start loving myself. You know what Akka said today? This: "Please don't tire and irritate the ones who stand #yqbabachallenge #lettertoolderself #yqpostman #letterto18yohg

read more
//A letter to 18-year-old HG// Dear 18-yo-HG,

I am almost on the verge of crying. Reason is as silly as it could be. Well, there is no reason at all. I swear on all the cells of my body, that I don't want you to be this 17-yo-HG. I want you to discard every layer you wore on her behalf. I suck. I really do. No, this is not self hate. I am not against self love, you know that. Actually, this is a way to take a step to start loving myself.

You know what Akka said today? This: "Please don't tire and irritate the ones who stand

Hemalatha G

Dear 18-yo-old HG, I can see you standing right there. Well, not really. Am I being visibly volatile? Please surprise me with a Murakami shelf. I have four of his books now. Two read, two unread. Class ma'am and sir returned the books they had borrowed from me last year. Falling into slumps and getting out has become my new normal. I have come to accept then tossing a book into DNF zone is as normal as Doraemon screaming at Nobita for not being responsible. Peace. Tell me how was Connemara. * #yqbaba #letters #NeverMind #yqpostman #letterto18yohg #iamconfused #ewwbww #ilikethatpicture

read more
//A letter to 18-year-old HG//
 Dear 18-yo-old HG,

I can see you standing right there. Well, not really. Am I being visibly volatile? 

Please surprise me with a Murakami shelf. I have four of his books now. Two read, two unread. Class ma'am and sir returned the books they had borrowed from me last year. Falling into slumps and getting out has become my new normal. I have come to accept then tossing a book into DNF zone is as normal as Doraemon screaming at Nobita for not being responsible. Peace. Tell me how was Connemara. *

Hemalatha G

Dear 18 year old HG, Finally! I have been trying to write to you for a really long time. Can you hear me breathing? I hope you can. I am clutching at a lot of things right now. Every night before going to bed, I made a promise to myself that I'll write you a letter the next morning. How many promises I have broken! Forgive me. I am a college student now, HG. I am. Yes! We got into one of the colleges of our choices! Cheers! I also managed to go to Akka's in-laws' house. I am already planning #yqbaba #youandme #cinemagraph #letterto18yohg #hedgelecktic #teenageself

read more
//A letter to 18-yo-old HG// Dear 18 year old HG,

Finally! I have been trying to write to you for a really long time. Can you hear me breathing? I hope you can. I am clutching at a lot of things right now. Every night before going to bed, I made a promise to myself that I'll write you a letter the next morning. How many promises I have broken! Forgive me. 

I am a college student now, HG. I am. Yes! We got into one of the colleges of our choices! Cheers! I also managed to go to Akka's in-laws' house. I am already planning

Hemalatha G

#letterto18yohg Dear 18-yo HG, today is one such day where everything is adopting a slow motion and skipping parts. things are heavy. my eyes are laden with sleepiness that they are welling up and drying, off and on. i still haven't bathed myself and it's 3 to 8. how many days like this must i cross? do you know what? if my fear of death clutches my neck, i think about days like today. days we don't mind fast forwarding. (i do mind.) with my head teeming with fecklessness, my heart seething wi #yqbaba #cinemagraph #yolewrimo #yqpostman #hedgelecktic

read more
•A letter to 18-yo HG• #letterto18yohg
Dear 18-yo HG,

today is one such day where everything is adopting a slow motion and skipping parts. things are heavy. my eyes are laden with sleepiness that they are welling up and drying, off and on. i still haven't bathed myself and it's 3 to 8. how many days like this must i cross? do you know what? if my fear of death clutches my neck, i think about days like today. days we don't mind fast forwarding. (i do mind.)

with my head teeming with fecklessness, my heart seething wi

Hemalatha G

Dear 18-year-old HG, how're you? answer to this question has been a cinch to me all this while. what does this "question" do to your senses? write to me when it's time. remember, "Better late than never." the complexity of getting into college has just rained over me. if not for lockdown, i'd have puked everytime, if words like admission, application, cut-offs, interviews, counselling -- had been directed at me. luck or not, i'm relieved now. i'm not thankful for witnessing how World looks dur #yqbaba #yolewrimo #yqpostman #yqletter #letterto18yohg

read more
Dear 18-yo HG,

(caption) Dear 18-year-old HG,

how're you? answer to this question has been a cinch to me all this while. what does this "question" do to your senses? write to me when it's time. remember, "Better late than never."

the complexity of getting into college has just rained over me. if not for lockdown, i'd have puked everytime, if words like admission, application, cut-offs, interviews, counselling -- had been directed at me. luck or not, i'm relieved now. i'm not thankful for witnessing how World looks dur

Hemalatha G

Dear 18 yo HG, today, i told myself that i'm that kind of girl who won't go back to things she has left behind. maybe, i'm a girl who'll bring back the things from the past to the present. if there's something i desire to hold on to forever, it's my ability to live at the moment. not that i'm utterly grateful or productive. i don't eye life as a treasure round the clock, still i don't wish to travel back or forth in time. for now, let me be here. i housed a weird feeling this morning. weird f #yqbaba #cinemagraph #yqpostman #yqletter #letterto18yohg

read more
//a letter to 18 year old HG Dear 18 yo HG,

today, i told myself that i'm that kind of girl who won't go back to things she has left behind. maybe, i'm a girl who'll bring back the things from the past to the present. if there's something i desire to hold on to forever, it's my ability to live at the moment. not that i'm utterly grateful or productive. i don't eye life as a treasure round the clock, still i don't wish to travel back or forth in time. for now, let me be here. 

i housed a weird feeling this morning. weird f
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification